Cheeky Bastard

"Alex." Ben kissed my shoulder and I felt as if someone knocked me out. I was exhausted.

I struggled to keep an eye open and he laughed. "I got food."

I didnt think that would wake me up so quick but, it did.

"What movie did you get?" I covered my mouth as I yawned and looked at the tv.

"Star Trek for you of course and Machete for myself." He winked and put a movie in.

On any other occasion he would play his movie first so he could sleep during mine but, never had I been more happy when I saw Star Trek on the screen. Liz sat right next to my stomach and cuddled against it.

Ben pulled his shirt from over his head and took off his jeans. "Im fucking exhausted."

I nodded and practically stuffed my face with chinese food.

Ben watched me a few seconds and a wicked grin was on his face.

"What?" My mouth was full of noodles and the movie was already starting.

He shook his head and kissed my cheek suddenly. "Nothing!"

I shrugged and continued gazing at the screen.

"Come back safe."

I was too busy admiring Uhara and Spock when I jumped.

"What?" He had his head leaning on mine and looked down at me.

I stared at Ben. "Nothing."

It happened again and I sighed. "She's kicking."

"What?" Ben smiled and sat up. "Didnt she before?"

"Yeah but, harder." I frowned but, that didnt hinder his reaction. He put his hand under my shirt and felt a small kick. I watched as Ben just smiled and looked excited, knowing she was moving. I kissed him and he looked at me. "What was that for?"

I shrugged and wrapped and arm around his and finished watching the movie as his hand stayed on my stomach.

"I like this one..." We were shopping for baby stuff today and as of now everything looked the same. I looked at a crib I thought was adorable and Ben played with a small music toy.

"Mhm."

"Ben." I whined.

"This is so fucking cool. Look." He held it out and I couldnt help but laugh at how innocent we probably looked.

"Anyways, I like this one too."

"Are you saying that because we've been here for the entire day?"

"Pretty much."

"I agree. Lets go."

Ben stared at me and the toy.

"And get that thing too." He smiled and we left. "Its so much to do. We have to move everything in, get settled, buy baby supplies, clothes- Oh my god clothes!" I was starting to panic.

"Alex calm down. This isnt good for you."

"I cant!" I was probably stressing more then needed and worrying over everything.

Ben rubbed my hand and smiled. "Our furniture is being put in today and James is there to make sure. Our parents already went shopping for baby stuff and their sending it soon. All we need is a crib. Calm down."

"Ben. Your surprises will be the death of me I swear."

He kissed my cheek and we continued walking to Bens car. The upside to pregnancy was he could park in the front. "Do you want to go home right now?"