Old Yellow Bricks

I sat up sighing and rubbing my eyes when someone laid next to me. "What happened?"James sounded somewhat concerned.

I shook my head and bit my jaw."Just..."I put my head in my hands."God, he's so fucking annoying."

"I think it's funny you two are together...Well, were. He's never been with anyone quite this long."

"James your really not helping." I looked away.

No, No. That's not what I-,"

"Do you think I was wrong to get this mad?"

James looked at me.

"Honestly."

He shifted so he was leaning on both his elbos."No...But, you knew you should at least talk to him. Alex, he's not like you. He can't say he hates someone one second then love them in the end. We both know that."

I leaned back."Ughhhhh."

James smiled."I know what your thinking."

"No you don't."

"Yes I do."

"No you dont, Cos I dont even know."*

"Night Alex."

"Night Cam."I walked past him and into the kitchen. Everyone was getting ready for Friday. After tomorrow the guys were on tour a full 3 and a half months. Touring both the US and Canada.

I was poking around in the fridge when Mica texted me:

OMG imma kill Ben>:c

I smiled. Why?

It took her a while to respond so I started eating some ice cream.

He walked in on Danny and me and just started talking to Danny like it was nothing-___- WHAT THE FUCK!

I laighed. Call me dearyxD

I had found a comfy spot on the couch watching I Love Lucy when my phone rang and Mica sighed."Okay, first. He stays here. Im cool with that. Second he walks around naked and talks to Danny when we're having sex-"

"Thought you two were-,"

"Long story."She sounded as if she was blushing."And now- What? No Ben Im talking to my mother. Yes, no. I wont give you my phone! Danny, get your friend before I do!"

I chuckled and shook my head."Mica I love you."

"I love you too. Now that he's gone."

"He left?"

"No. Danny and him are playing video games."

"Ah."

"Anways, plan is on right? Seeing as how he went by earlier?"

"Yeah...But-,"

"Oh God."

"No listen."

"No Alex. You said but. You said it so casual and I know what your about to say."

"Is it really that obvious?"

"Uhhh Yeah?"

I rubbed my eyes and groaned."I don't know what to think. I was talking to Sam and it made me more upset. Then James made a good point, I didn't let him talk fully co's Im so damn stubborn and Ben says I am so now I'm just-,"

"What do you think?"

"What?"

"What do you think?"

I was silent.

"Hellooo????"

"Im here.I dont know."

"Well, think quick babe. Tours tomorrow."

"Dont remind me."

"But I have to! Either way, were doing this plan. All the times he's walked in on me and Danny. This is my revenge some what."

"Uh huh. Go finish giving your boyfriend head."I joked.

"Im sure Ben is. Hell his head is in his lap."

"Hahaha of course! Night Mica."

"Night Lex. Don't forget call me tomorrow!"

"I will!"I hung up smiling small but her words stayed with me.

What do I think?

'I think I should get off my ass and get him. Tell him Im sorry for over reacting. Let him kiss me like he did earlier today. I missit although it was only a few hours ago. But, why can't I? Those words could come out but, would he believe them? Would they make everything all better? Probably not. Why am I so fucking stubborn?'

I groaned again and put the ice cream back in the fridge. I went to take a shower but looked at my phone in my hand. I made a half hearted decision. My fingers tapping away a text to Ben:

Come by Camerons tomorrow? Im sorry and

I paused and really felt my heart beat. My hands finished the message with everyting I wanted to say:

I love you.

I hit sent and sighed. The last thing I saw was 'MESSAGE SENT' before I turned my phone off and got in the shower.

We'll check that in the morning.