Surprise, Surprise

For the love of god, I went blind. Well, pretty damn close. I had never seen a more disturbing sight in my life. Sam was wanking over a picture of me and Ben. But, Ben's face was folded out. Oh my god, he was thinking about me. I was pink, this was not happening.

I stuttered and choked."SAM!?What are you doing?!?!?!"

He jumped and muttered, "I-I-."

I held my hand up. I didnt wanna know. He was wanking over me. Holy shit.

His junk was out and I felt like that thing was staring me in the eye. Trust me, I had seen the boys naked many times but, this was awkward. He was hung.

I shook my head getting myself together. "Pull your pants up!" i sighed.

He pulled them up quick and shook. I turned and walked out completely traumatized.

"Alex wait!"He called.

I walked faster. The door had never been so close. Someome touched my back and I yelped. Ducking away."Dont touch me!" His hands were not clean. I need to burn my jacket.

"Listen..."He sighed.

"Ughhh."

"You two okay?"Cameron looked between us. I was on the floor in the corner of the frontoor.

I had most mortified look on my face. Maybe I had been overreacting but whatever. He was on the bed I slept on, with a picture of me, And he could atleast be nice to me if he was wanking over me.

"Ah. Caught him touching himself in your room huh? Forgot to say he was in there."

"What?!This is normal?"

I looked up at Sam. Maybe I shouldve gotten up...He still had a boner which was at eye level now...I jumped up and looked at them."Ill be back tomorrow...Burn my stuff please."

"Alex. Stop overreacting."James laughed.

"Yeah, weve all done it over you."Cameron shrugged.

I turned and walked out. Hearing them all laughing as I walked away. I guess Ill go home. Have a normal family day with no bad mouthing Ben. And since him and Danny are out and doing whatever shit they do. I sighed. Home, it was.

I started walking. It was getting chilly and I pulled my hood up, remembering Sam then taking my jacket off in general. But, i was still blushing.

Dont get me wrong. I minded Sam. I didnt hate him or love him. He was there. Just, thinking about him doing that makes me wanna blush and laugh. I shook myself out that thought phase and came back to reality. I was here.

I went up the porch and reached above the door and got the key. Old habits.

I went in and saw no one was here. Great. I can sleep and go in the morning.

I stalked to my room but, stopped hearing Emily giggle in her room right next door. "Oh my god, stop."She teased. Someone was with her.

I shrugged and walked on. She was probably with Josh. Points to her for getting it.

"You love me right?"

"Mhm."Josh probably did. Hell, I was proud Ben and I said it vefore them.

"Ben, oh my god."She muttered. I stopped dropping my key.

She stopped giggling and I could hear her and someone else hold their breath. I turned and held my hand up as if to knock. No. I should barge in and go awol bitch if that is my Ben Bruce.

"What was that?"She asked.

"Who cares?"It was his voice. His voice.

I threw the door open and my chest heaved. He was making out with my little sister who was in her underwear while he was fully naked.

"Alex!"Emily jumped and pulled a sheet around her as she stood.

Ben looled away. He knew I was going to get pissed, he didnt even have a sorry look on his face.

"What. The. Hell"The words came out breathless and My hands were shaking. I was going to hit her before the night was over. Maybe kick her ass. Hell, beat her to death.

"Alex, I-"

"Shut up."I didnt wanna hear her right now.

Ben stood and just pulled his boxers on.

The front door opened and my dads voice rang,"Emily? Is that you?"

She started throwing clpthes on and I pushed her out the way. "Are you fucking kidding me?!"

"Your loud."He sighed. Pulling his shirt on.

"Im loud?!"I could punch him too.

"Alex? Ben? Why are you two here?"My mom asked looking at us, obviously hearing me yell.

"They wanted to say hi."Emily mummbled quickly.

"You fucking liar."I turned.

"Alexandra!"

"Fuck off!"I shouted.

"Alex..."Ben touched my shoulder and I slapped him."Don't touch me."

Emily was already walking past my mom.I laughed."Oh no. Get your ass here and tell me what tge fuck happened."I walked straight out the door and pulled her hand.She shouted,"Nothing!"

I squeezed her hand."Fucking. Tell. Me. Now."I growled.

She pulled her hand away already crying."I didnt want to hurt you."

"What happened?"My dad was pissed at us both. Who gave a shit? I sure as hell didnt.

"Emily. I will punch you in the fucking face if you dont tell me, how long has this been happening?"

"Alexandra let your sister go."

"Alex."Ben sounded so calm.

"Three seconds."I shut my eyes and breathed deep. One.

"Alex, Im so sorry."Emily tried to hug me.

Two.

I let go of her hand and smiled.

Three.

I was kicking someones ass.

Now.