You Stupid Girl

I was already teary eyed and before I could stop I started crying. Its all Ben fault. Even then I knew it wasn't true...But still.

He smiled small and laughed a few seconds. I just asked did he love me and he laughs? Fucking Perfect.

I tried to get away from him but, he held me closer and gave me a kiss. One that made my legs weak and my eyes water more. My knees locked and I looked up at Bens eyes. They radiated more emotion then I had ever seen and he smiled."You really are silly..."
I bit my lip to keep from kissing him again but, he drew me in and picked me up and pulled his face away barely an inch and smiled."Alex, any half minded twat could see I love you."

I looked more at his face then him. Those words surely, ment alot coming from him. I honestly felt I needed to hear it."Well, I love you." I mummbled.

"What? Can't hear you?"

"I love you."I said more clearly.

"You hate me?"He was teasing me as I did to him as when we started hanging out.

I smiled and he put me down. My body felt a little surreal until Ben held my hands.We started walking. Hell, who knows where we were going?

"So now we've said, I love you."Ben muttered. He held onto a cigarette with his free hand and sighed. Me being the best friend I was handed him his lighter and stopped as he lit up."So what now?"

I shrugged.My eyes were dry and my voice somewhat steady."What do you want?"

"So much."

I smiled and looked up as the moon was already in the sky."Why didn't you think I loved you?"

I looked over at him. He wasn't looking me in the eye. This was bothering him."No reason."

"God, be honest Alex."He sighed loud and ruffled his hair.

"I don't know. You practically fuck anything over 18 with a heart beat and a banging body."

"That doesn't mean, I didn't love you."

"Well, I felt like it. I honestly have wanted to tell you that for quite some time, You disgust me."

He smiled cocky and rolled his eyes."Well, get used to it. I can make people quite disgusted. You'd think you would be over this."

"Well, I guess, I'll have to get used to it. As long as you come back right?"We started walking.

"Exactly." He smiled, hand on my waist now."Did I tell you I'm moving?"

I stopped and stared at him."No. You didn't."

"Oh, well I am. Im going to be closer with Danny and our studio."

I nodded and sighed. Ben found this just so funny and nearly coughed on smoke."You idiot, I'm taking you."

I rolled my eyes and took the cigarette."Your so dramatic."
"Im whatever you want me to be."

I took a long drag and shook my head."You aren't James Dean."

"Can we get over your little obsession with him? He's like what 60?"

I laughed."Smart one, he died."

Ben mocked me and I laughed. He made me smile so quickly. I hated to say it but, I could never stay mad at Ben. Atleast, not forever. Even if he wants to talk about James Dean...In the way he does.

His cell phone rang and he answered it, "Hello? Oh. Yeah. Uhm, gimme about half an hour? Cool. Bring Danny."

I stared off as cars passed by in the distance. Then looked back at him."We gotta go?"

"I do. I'm taking you home."
I nodded and we walked home arm in arm. Ben walked faster then I had ever seen and by the time we reached the door, my legs hurt. "Well, tell the guys I said night."He pecked my cheek and went off. I opened the door that always seemed to be unlocked and made a mental note to Cam. If you loose your ket atleast leave the backdoor open. The first thing to hit me was the sound of 2 british men yelling at one another and music making them yell louder.

Music was blaring from the living room, Motley Crue's Kickstart My Heart, I smiled. Cameron sat playing Uncharted while Cam watched and gave him 'helpful tips.' I waved hello knowing both of them wouldn't hear me and went to my room. The door was cracked and I stopped raching for the doorknob. I saw Sam sitting on the bed just looking away.

HA! I could catch him and his little game. Whatever it was anyway. I slowly pushed the door open and crept in.

OH GOD.