You Know She Can Take It

*Another Flashback. When everyone was introduced to one another*

Alexs POV:

"You should come to a party Danny and I are having."Ben muttered into the phone.

"Why would I do that?"I teased, the phone between my cheek and shoulder. I was painting my nails, a girlie choice Id never done.

"Cos I'm gonna be there. Duh."

I rolled my eyes."That sounds horrible."

He sighed.

"But if its Dannys then sure."I blew on my left hand taking my phone in my right hand."When is it?"

"Tonight?"

"Tonight?"I said in disbelief.

"Yeah. Getting drinks now. Ill pick you up."

I sighed."Why the hell not?"

"Give me 20 minutes."

"Can do captain."

"Don't ever say that..."

"Whatever."I hung up and went to the living room."Mum." She was sewing new curtains."Hm?"

"Can I go to a party at Dannys?"

"I'm sorry.What Alex?" She was talking to someone on the landline.

"Uhm. Party? Dannys?"

"Yeah.Yeah. Wait who else?"

"James. Ben I think..."I mummbled the last part.

She sighed."Sure. Be back before curfew."

"That's in what another hour?"

She was frustrated now."Alex, I'm talking. Be home soon."

"Yeah. Yeah."

She countinued and I went in my room putting light blue skinnies on, a James Dean tank top on, and grey jacket.I brushed my hair a bit and sat by my window for any sign of Ben. A few minutes passed and a crap car stopped infront. I automatically unlocked my window. Curfew my ass. Squinting, I saw Dannys pale face inside the car and went out in the living room."Mum I'm going."

She just nodded and finished talking on the phone.

"Move."I opened the door and pushed Danny over. There sat myself, Danny, and Ben.

"God. You got dressed up just for me."Ben leaned over to look at me. He winked. I smirked."Oh, please."

Ben started driving and we got to Dannys house. It wasn't much of a party. His mum and dad were there. Just a few other guys besides James and them."Wow. Amazing party."

"I know. Its an orgy actually. Mrs.Worsnop said she'll take mouth and you take anal."Ben winked.

I flicked him off and got out."He told you we're having a party?Danny laughed."We're just staying here playing video games and shit. Dunno why he asked you to come."

I shrugged. Looking at Ben pulling drinks out the trunk. Wow. They were being lazy they had sodas and juice. "Hey, get James to get off his ass and help."

"I heard you. Damn." James walked out shirtless in trousers."Oh, hi Alex."

"Hello."I smiled.

"Hello."Ben mocked. I punched his shoulder and walked with him inside.

"Ben, how much do we owe you?" A woman asked.

"Don't worry about it. Danny will pay for it."He smiledn handing her a few