01 He Called You After a Long Time

Imagine 01 : He called you after a long time

It was a pretty needed weekend for you since you've been working your ass off with the office's projects for the whole week. You did pretty much nothing on that Saturday evening except lying lazily on the couch and watch your favourite movie. 

While you were enjoying your favourite part of the movie, the phone suddenly rang.

"Who the hell is calling me?" You sighed and let it goes off without even checking who was calling. You just don't want to deal with anyone at the moment.

But on the next minute itself, you received another call. "Damn it!" You reached for your phone and answered it without looking at the caller ID. Before you can spill out your annoyance to the person on the line,

"Hello?"

You heard this very familiar soft voice that you missed like hell.

"Applehead? Is that you?" You asked with excitement. The last time you heard his voice was before he went on his recent tour and it has been god knows how long.

"Yeah it's me, love!" You can hear a smile in his voice.

"Oh my god, Michael I miss you so much!" You blurted out with a smile on your face. Then you realized what you've just said. "Ummm, so what's up? Should'nt you be on the stage or something?"

He giggled. 

"What's so funny?" You said pretending to be clueless.

"You are." He said, still giggling. "Actually, I called just to hear your voice Y/N"

"Oh yeah?" You said teasing him. "I thought you've forgotten this particular friend of yours." You continued. At that moment, all the flashbacks of the time where you spent with Michael went around your mind. You've been friends with him for quite a long time now. But when he started touring, both of you lost contact and you really thought he had forgotten you.

"What? How can you think like that? Y/N, you have no idea what i've been through all these while."

"Of course I don't. I didn't hear any single thing from you since the last time we met which was before you left me for the freaking tour. Is that my fault?" You said, disappointed.

You heard him sighed at the end of the line. "Look, I'm sorry okay? I know I should've call you. In fact, I really want to. But the team wouldn't let me. They said it's for my own good. Well, I don't blame them cause I know they want me to stay focus for the fans."

Silence

"Y/N? You're mad at me aren't you?" He asked, concerned. But you said nothing.

"Okay guess what? To make it up to you, what if we go out for some ice cream?" He asked excitedly.