chapter 28

~Louis' View~

After a very rushed car journey we finally reached the caravan site. Who would of though, this little caravan site in wales would of been the start of all this.

Harry had been pretty quite the way here. I guess he's just nervous about tomorrow, its going to be a big day for him and laura!

I don't really like being away from Hannah but I knew we weren't going to be seeing each other until the wedding, just like the rest of the boys.

"Ill go get the key, you guys go to the caravan" I told them jumping out of the car and jogging towards the reception.

I got the key from the nice lady behind the counter and walked the long way round back to the caravan. I decided to walk past the girls caravans just on the off chance I'd see Hannah.

Turns out I was lucky, there she was, sat on the bench on the veranda.

I jogged up to it and put my hands through the bars and pulled myself over it landing lightly on the veranda causing a slight thud.

"Hello gorgeous" I beamed at her. She looked up at me with shock on her face.

"You shouldn't be here lou" she told me, but couldn't keep a smile from appearing on her face.

"But I missed you boo" I told her screwing my face up like I was crying. I walked over to her and sat down on the bench next to her, pulling her onto my lap. Putting each of her legs either side of my hips.

She just looked at me for a while, as if she was soaking in what she saw before she tilted her face down and crushed her lips to mine. Oh how I've missed her touch!

~Kirsty's View~

Me, Nicole, Laura and Becca were sat in the front room on the sofa talking about the last time we were in this caravan. Abbie, Taylor and Alyssa had gone for a walk around the shops to go find some food so we could make something for dinner as we hadn't ate since before we left this morning. Hannah was sat out on the veranda, shed been a bit distant since we got here, probably the memories overwhelming her I guess.

"So how you feeling about everything Becca?" Nicole asked her.

"Er, I don't know really. Just wait until I see liam I guess" to muttered looking down at her hands "I need to talk to him, he needs to know that we'll be fine"

"He'll be fine soon sweetheart, he'll have to be" I told her smiling at her reassuringly.

~Abbie's View~

Me, Alyssa and Taylor had headed into town to get some food for lunch and for later. We'd planned a night of watching chick flicks and eating popcorn, chocolate and ice cream.

We went into the local super market with our hood up. Since we came our officially as the boys girlfriends fans recognise us everywhere. And if it got out about tomorrow the wedding would be ruined!

"Where's the ice cream in here?" Taylor thought aloud. I pointed at the other side of the shop where it had all of the frozen foods.

Taylor trotted off to pick some ice cream while me and Alyssa went for the chocolate, also picking up some biscuits.

~Zayn's View~

"Where the hell is lou!?" Harry said sounding quite angry as he threw his phone at the passenger seat in the car.

Louis was ment to be getting the key but it had been over half a hour since we dropped him off.

"He's probably gone for a walk Harry" liam told him reassuringly. It didn't work harry was working himself up, he was already worried for tomorrow.

"Harry, it'll be fine" niall told him patting him on the back.

Harry calmed down slightly but it didn't last long as Louis came bounding round the corner towards the car.

We all clambered out of the car as Lou opened the caravan door.

"Where the hell have you been lou!?" Harry demanded at him.

"I went for a walk" he mumbled getting his belonging from the car and taking them into his room. We were having the same rooms as last time.

~Becca's View~

Abbie, Taylor and Alyssa got back about a hour ago. We had some lunch then decided to head to the beach for a walk.

When we got to the beach we went and sat on the rocks and just chatted about random things.

"This is really where me and zayn got together" nicole chuckled to herself.

"This beach is where we first met the lads" hannah told her.

"We were so lucky" Alyssa spoke out of the silence.

"Why?" Laura asked her looking very confused.

"Because think about it, if you guys hadn't of come here you wouldn't of met the boys and if we hadn't of gone out that night we wouldn't of met them, meaning we wouldn't know you" she said smiling at us all.

"You wouldn't think that we all came here separately would you" I told them laughing. Everybody started to chuckle.

"Nope" Kirsty chuckled.

"I'm glad we met you guys" Taylor said looking quite centermental.

"Oh girls, your going to make me cry" laura laughed.

"Why, its not that bad" abbie joked with her.

"Its not you guys, my hormones are all over the place" she choked out between laughs. Causing us all to burst out laughing.

...................................................................................................

SORRY its kind of on the short side but yanno, three storys to update is kind of hard :') :P

it would be amazing if you guys/gals could FAN FAN FAN or VOTE VOTE VOTE or even just a cheeky COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!

:-)