What Makes You Beautiful. part 7

~Lauren's View~

i got woken up to hear someone screaming. Next thing I knew everyone ran out of there rooms half dressed apart from laura and harry, we all looked at each other half asleep confused before abbie knocked on the door.

"Laura? darling, are you okay?" She asked her knocking on the door again.

We heard laura let out another scream before yelling "harry just get it! Ahhh! Its huge!" when we heard that we burst into fits of laughter and pushed the door open to see laura standing on the bed cowering in the corner and harry standing in only his boxers with a cup in his hand trying to catch a spider.

~Liam's View~

"Harry what are you doing?" Niall asked him as we all were stood in the doorway laughing at them both. Laura jumped off the bed and ran off into the kitchen.

"loo doesn't like spiders, I was trying to get ride of it for her, but it keeps running away!" He told us as he jumped down onto the floor trying to get the spider in the mug. He had to try a couple more times until he got it in the mug and chucked it out of the window.

"So what are we all doing today?" Zayn asked us as we all moved from laura's room and into the kitchen/dining table and sofa area.

"I don't mind" becca said smiling at liam from across the dinner table.

"Well I feel like going for a walk" harry said after shoving a piece of toast into his face "do you want to come?" He asked laura. Her face lit up as she nodded and ran into her room to get changed I assumed. Harry ran after her tickling her on the way.

~Laura's View~

"So where are we going for our walk?" I asked harry as I looked through my wardrobe picking out some denim shorts and a plain white vest with some gladiator sandals. I clipped my fringe back.

"I don't know, along the beach side?" Harry replied while pulling on his clothes from last night "but we'll need to go back to my caravan so I can get changed!"

"Alright, you best not take to long though" I told him as we walked out of my room, closed the door behind us yelling goodbye to the others before we set off on our walk.

~Louis' View~

"What are we going to do then hannah? If I remember rightly you said we could spend today with each other" I told her as we sat on the front room floor eating breakfast.

"I forgot that" she told me winking, she was so good at being sarcastic.

"So what are we going to do?" I asked her again, I really wanted to spend the day with her.

"I don't mind boobear, its up to you" she said pushing another spoon full of cereal into her mouth.

"Well how about we go and look round what the caravan site has to offer? Go bowling maybe and the theme park?" I asked her, I didn't mind what we did I just wanted to spend the day with her.

"Lad" niall butted in "I think we should all go home and freshen up before we all make plans"

"Yeah, your right really" zayn agreed.

"Alright then, we'll go back to our caravan get changed then we'll come pick you girls up and go off and do something" liam agreed with us. We all stood up found our shoes and put them on and said goodbye to the girls.

~Harry's View~

After we went back to the caravan and I got changed out of last nights clothes and into a pair of swimming shorts and a jack wills t-shirt. We went for a walk along the beach, both carrying our shoes in our hands so we could feel the sand in between our toes.

"You enjoying your ice cream?" I asked her as I saw her munching on her ice cream from the corner of my eye. I plonked down on the sand and she did to beside me.

"Yes, its very nice thank you!" She told me trying to be sarcastic. She looked as if she thought she was enjoying messing with me so I moved my ice cream and put a blob onto her nose.

"I can't believe you just did that!" She squealed at me. She pushed me over and jumped on me sitting on my stomach and pressed her ice cream into my nose.

"That's it" I told her getting up and chasing her down the beach leaving our shoes on the sand. I finally caught her and picked her up.

"You better not be doing what I think you are! OH MY GOD!! HARRYYY!" She yelled as I ran into the sea with her in my arms.

~Becca's View~

"So hannah, how's it going with lou?" I asked hannah as I walked into her room and sat on the end of her bed.

"Its going good" she said winking at me before opening up her wardrobe "how's liam?"

"Yeah, liams fine" I told her laughing to myself "hannah, do you think they actually liked us?" I asked her, it'd been worrying me all morning.

"Yeah, I think they do, well I hope they do!" She said picking out some shorts and a top and started getting changed so I walked out of the room and went into my room to get dressed.

After I was dressed I heard a knock at the door and I ran to it to answer it, it was the boys.

"Liiammmm!!" I cheered as I saw him on the other side of the door, I walked back into my room grabbed my purse and grabbed his hand pulling him out to go do something.

~Abbie's View~

I hadn't heard the door go so when I saw niall walk into my room I was really shocked.

"Niall!" I near enough shouted flinging myself into his arms, thankfully he was ready to catch me.

"Hello baby, what do you want to do today?" He whispered into my hair as he twirled me around the room in his arms.

"I don't mind, as long as I'm with you I don't mind" I told him, blushing at how cheesy I sounded.

"Okay then, get your shoes I'm taking you out for dinner!" He told me near enough dragging me out of the caravan yelling good bye to the other girls.

~Hannah's View~

"Are you ready sweetie?" Louis asked me coming behind me and hugging me from behind wrapping his arms around my waist kissing my neck. It took me a while to gather myself and reply.

"Umm, yeah I am" I managed to mutter to him. Spinning round and dragging him out of the caravan shutting the door behind us.

"Where are we going then?" I asked him as we ran out of the caravan park for no apparent reason hand in hand like a pair of school crushes.

~Zayn's View~

"Do you want to go out today, or do you fancy a duvet day?" I asked lauren as we sat on the sofa, everyone else has gone out so it left just us to.

"That sounds perfect!" She said to me smiling up at me. She pulled out the duvet, and pulled the bed out and we got under the duvet after making some popcorn and we snuggled down. Putting on the telly and watching a random film that was on the telly.

"Lauren?" I asked her.

"Yeah babe?" She replied looking up at me concerned.

"Can I stay here again tonight, I don't want to leave you?" I asked her slightly blushing at what I'd just said. Without saying anything she smiled, leaned up and kissed me before pulling back and whispering "of course" onto my lips.