What Makes You Beautiful. part 4

~Becca's View~

Laura was in the shower and I think hannah was in there washing her hair over the sink, its surprising how hard it is for 5 girls to get ready with one bathroom. Well not that surprising when I think of it. Lauren and abbie were in there rooms trying to find something the wear as they'd already had a shower. Where as I was sat on the sofa watching toy story. I knew exactly what i was going to wear, A short but not too short black dress with lacy arms with my small-ish heeled black ankle boots.

"Becca!" I hear lauren shout across the caravan "can you put some music on? get us in the party mood!" I jumped up and turned it on to the music channel and funnily enough, What Makes You Beautiful had just started. I guess the girls heard the start and all came in, laura in towel and hannah with out round her head.

We all sat there watching the video. We were in silence until it finished.

"Wow" was all lauren could manage to get out.

"We were with them today" hannah said looking completely gob smacked, even though we'd seen the video a million times before.

"He kissed my cheek" I told them, I couldn't believe it. It sounds stupid but I totally forgot who they were when we were with them.

~Harry's View~

"so harry, you and laura? what's happening there?" Louis asked me as he plopped himself next to me on my bed.

"What about her?" I asked him jokingly.

"Well you know, do you like her?" He said wiggling his eyes brows at me.

"Yeah, she's sweet" I told him, I couldn't say the truth cause he'd laugh at me. The truth is I do like her, a lot. She's funny and pretty unique I mean I've never met anyone that strange!

"Ooo, harry's in looovvveeee" he sang as he ran out of my room and into his own across the hallway.

~Hannah's View~

Becca was dressed and sat on the sofa in her black dress, she looked stunning. Sat next to her was abbie in a tight black short-ish skirt, a frilly white vest, a light brown long-ish cardigan and little light brown high heeled shoes. Laura was still in her room getting changed and lauren was perfecting her make up and hair in the mirror in the bathroom but I think she went for the floral printed short maxi dress. I was wearing a pair of high waisted denim shorts and a floral top with gladiator sandles.

I was really hoping to impress louis, I mean I really like him and he was lovely yesterday. I wanted to get him to like me, I really did.

~Niall's View~

"Should we go pick them up now?" I asked the rest of the lads. We decided we were going to take them for a meal at the restaurant, to a little club for a while then go back to the beach. But they didn't know that yet.

"Yeah give me another 5mins. It takes time to look this sexy" zayn shouted back at me from the bathroom, so full of it.

"Why do you need to look sexy ey zayn?" Louis mocked him "trying to impress a certain girl named lauren are we?"

"Oh shut up lou!" Zayn laughed at him. While coming out of the bathroom and playfully punching louis.

"We ready now then boys?" Liam chirped in smiling, him and becca must of really hit it off. I hadn't seen him smile this much for ages!

I must admit I was glad we all sort of hit it off with one of the girls. Liam & becca seemed to be having a laugh, harry & laura were joined at the hip, zayn & lauren looked like they liked each other, I know lou likes hannah I can tell by the way he acts around her he's all flirty and more funny then normal if that's possible and as for me and abbie well..i really like her, she's lovely and really funny. I just hope we all keep doing things together during this holiday.

~Laura's View~

"Sorry it took so long, but I've gotta look good for hazza" I told the girls as I walked out of my bedroom, I'd gone with the one sleeved short flowing grecian dress and some little strap heels. The rest of the girls looked amazing!

"Yeah we guessed!" lauren said chuckling with the rest of the girls. Then we heard a knock at the door, we all looked at each other before becca got up and answered the door.

~Liam's View~

"well hello" becca said to us as she opened the door but looking directly at me while leaning on the door frame, she looked beautiful in that dress.

"Are you girls ready?" Zayn asked smiling.

"Yeah" she said to him before yelling "come on girls! there here!" at the girls. They soon all came shuffling out. They all looked stunning.

~Louis' View~

They all hobbled down the stairs making a clicking noise as there heels chunked on the metal of the stairs. They all looked amazing! Liam held his hand out for becca to put her hand in, which she did. Harry walked up to laura and placed his hand on the bottom of her back guiding her where to go. Niall put his arm around abbie's shoulders. Whereas zayn and lauren just sort of walked next to each other before I gave zayn the look to tell him to do something so he reached his hand out and they held hands, that was better! And me and hannah, well I really liked her and I was determined to show her tonight.

Hannah was the one locking the door so I stayed behind waiting for her as the others walked on ahead.

"So have you had a good time with the girls since we left you?" I asked her trying to get the conversation going.

She smiled at me beautifully and said "yes its been good, but I've missed you" she added at the end with a wink.

"Look, hannah, I know this may seem really forward but..i really like you, already" I told her smiling, she was stood right in front of me, so close I could feel her breath on me. I leaned down and kissed her gently on the lips once before leaning back, taking her hand in mine and we walked off to catch up with the others.

*A COUPLE HOURS LATER*

~Abbie's View~

"that meal was lovely!" Niall said letting out a sigh.

"Well it would be, you ate everything!" Lauren told him before we all started laughing.

The girls all sat on one side of the table and the lads the other. It was lovely. And I don't know about the others but niall kept stroking his legs against mine or making his feet play with mine. I couldn't stop giggling!

"right then, boys. Get your wallets out and then we take these lovely ladies out for a boogie" louis said, as all the boys got up and payed signalling us to get up and follow them. We all joined back with our boys. All walking in pairs, it was so sweet. Niall wrapped his arms around me protectively making it really amusing to try and walk normal.

"Its weird, I feel like I've known you forever" I told him thinking aloud.

"I feel exactly the same!" He told me before kissing me on the lips by surprise. I nearly fell over.

~Lauren's View~

It was a lovely meal but now we were being taken for a 'boogie' as louis put it. When we got into the club place zayn looked quite shy but I was too, I wasn't a big dancer so I stepped closer to him and whispered "im not keen on dancing either, let's do it together yeah?" into his ear. He kissed my neck and grabbed hold of my hand and tugged me to the others and started dancing. We must of all looked so stupid but it didn't matter we were having fun. We drank a bit but we weren't too drunk, well I didn't feel it but I'm shit it was going to hit me when I stepped outside!

~Harry's View~

I still couldn't get over how beautiful laura looked, evan though we'd been with them pretty much all day! She was truly amazing!

"Laura? Do you fancy coming out side" I shouted to her so she could hear me over the music. She nodded and I got hold of her hand in mine and pulled her towards the door to go stand outside.

When we got outside I gently pushed her so her back was against the wall and my hands on her hips.

"I really like you laura" I told her and before she had chance to reply I put my lips on hers and wrapped my arms around her.