What Makes You Beautiful. part 1

~Laura’s View~

i woke up to see abbie and hannah dancing around the bedroom. we’d all stayed at mine tonight so we could get ready together. we were catching the train down to Trecco bay in wales today for a girly holiday. we were going to meet Lauren and Becca down there because becca had just passed her driving test and was going to drive them down and we’d meet them at the caravan.

“urggg! why do you have so much energy in the mornings!?” i moaned at them smushing my face into my pillow. i felt them both jump on the bed and start bouncing, the next thing i knew ‘SMASH’ the slants of wood under the bed fell through and we were lying on the matteress on the floor!

“hahahaha! oh my god!” abbie laughed while rolling over with hannah in hysterics.

“guys that  my bed!” i yelled at them, before bursting into laughter with them.

~Lauren’s View~

i was sat in the front room watching spongebob on telly with my suit cases packed and ready by the door waiting for becca to come pick me up. i wa so excited for the holiday i thought id put the music channels on. i typed in 371 into the remote to see what was on channel Stars. soon as it came on all you heard was ‘BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NODY ELSE’ and i automaticly stoof up and started dancing to myself before realising my curtains were open and becca was stood there dancing along with me as she watched the video through the window.

~Becca’s View~

it must of looked so strange as i stood in laurens front garden looking through the window singing and dancing to One Directions new song. we were all obsessed with the boys an worshipped the groung they walked on. Lauren suddenly disappeared from my view, then i felt someone jump onto my back.

“AHHH! lauren you idiot! i nearly pooed myself!” i screamed at her before laughing at her face which looked shocked by my reaction.

“im sorry” she told me before running off into the house, turning the telly off and coming out with her suite casses and bags.

“you packed your whole house?” i asked her jokingly before opening the boot for her to put her stuff into.

~Hannah’s View~

“come on laura we’ll miss the train” i yelled up at her, she always took ages getting ready! the next thing we knew we heard a thud as she ran down the stairs dragging her suitcase down behind her and her bags over her shoulders.

“about time” abbie said to laura, flinging something at her. we all grabbed our belongings and ran to the train station.