What Makes You Beautiful. part 24

~Hannah's View~

after we went for our meal and nandos we all went our separate ways to get ready. Louis and harry were both having showers, separate showers. So I sat in the front room with laura who was looking through baby name books.

"Got any names yet?" I asked her as we sat there.

"A few, yeah" she said before she looked up smiling at me "well for a boy we were thinking Josh, Kevin and Louis" I smiled as she said his name.

"Louis?" I asked grinning at her.

"Yeah, harry's idea" she said chuckling to herself.

"And for a girl?" I asked her still smiling about the boys name, lou would be so happy about that.

"Megan, Carly or Darcy" she said putting the book down on the side.

"There lovely" I sighed, her and harry are so lucky.

At that moment harry and louis bounded in the room in nothing but towels wrapped around there waists.

"Hello beautiful" louis said as he plonked down on the sofa next to me, kissing the top of his head.

"Sexy" I muttered winking at him in his towel.

"Come on hannah, let's get ready, don't wanna embarrass the boys do we" laura said winking at me before getting up and grabbing my hand and pulling me with her.

~Kirsty's View~

me, Taylor and Alyssa were back at the hotel room. We were sharing a room but it had 3 separate double beds, so yes the room was absolutely huge.

"What are you wearing?" I said to Taylor as I flopped down onto the bed, I couldn't find anything.

"A pink floral maxi dress and some heals" Alyssa said to me walking our of the bathroom, she must of overheard me.

"I'm wearing that knee length orange one shoulder dress and some heals" taylor said pulling it out of the wardrobe and starting to get changed into it.

"You stuck Kirsty?" She asked me and I simply nodded at her. She got up and walked to my wardrobe looking through it.

"Hmm" alyssa muttered as she walked to taylor, to rout through the contents of my wardrobe "how about this?" She asked holding out a flowing, one shoulder purple dress.

"Actually, I forgot I brought that with me, thanks girls" I said standing up and slipping out of my chinos and polo shirt and pulling the dress on over my head. I had a shower before so all that was left was my make up and hair and I already knew what I was going to do with it.

~Nicole's View~

i had just got out of the shower and walked back into the bedroom. I went straight to the stereo and turned the radio on and started to look for clothes in the wardrobe. The song that was on finished and the presenter spoke for a while before he started playing the next song; Stole My Heart, by the boys. I chuckled as I heard them start singing.

I started to sing along to it and dance around the room while pulling my new white flowing to the knee dress and placed it on the bed before I started drying my hair. The next thing I new zayn was behind me and snaking his arms around my waist resting his chin on my shoulders as he started to sing along to the music;

'under the light tonight

you turned around and you stole my heart

with just one look

when i saw your face i fell in love

it took a minute girl to steal my heart..tonight

with just one look..girl