What Makes You Beautiful. part 16

~Nicole's View~

Zayn slumped down by my side from on top of me, stretching his arm out for me to curl myself into his chest.

"Wow" he mumbled between breaths.

"That was amazing" I told him breathing heavily into his chest.

"It was indeed" he said kissing the top of my head before pulling me on top of him "your so beautiful, you know that?" I couldn't stop blushing when he said that, I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks.

"Thank you zayn, your not to bad yourself" I told him winking "do you think we should get back out there? They'll all be worrying were we've got to wont-" I started before he softly pressed his index finger to my lips.

"Shh, babe. this is perfect right now, right here, with you. let's make it last just a little bit longer" he said pulling my head down and holding it to his chest.

I could hear his heart beat fluttering away in his chest, it was peaceful listening to it.

~Niall's View~

"Hello gorgeous" I said as I saw abbie sat on the wall swinging her legs back and forth.

"NIALL" she yelled spinning round to see me, throwing her arms around my neck and pushing her lips to mine. I could taste the alcohol in her breath.

"Woah, come on, let's get you home" I said pulling away from her lips, the look on her face was a picture. She frowned at me and stuck her bottom lip out.

"Where are the girls?" I asked her bending down and picking up her shoes of the floor and putting my arms around her waist.

"Gone to chinese" she mumbled wrapping her arm around my neck putting all of her weight on me leaving me to drag her back to the caravan. I pulled out my phone and sent laura a text to let her know that I had abbie and was taking her home.

When we got to the caravan she fiddled around with her keys, poking them at the door before I took them out of her hands.

"Come on babe, ill do it" I told her laughing, putting the key into the door and unlocking it she stumbled into her bedroom and flopped onto the bed.

"Niall, come here" she muttered as I locked the caravan door again and walked into her room.

"Yes? What is it you wanted?" I asked her winking as I sat down on the bed next to her. she clambered onto my lap with her knees either side of my hips.

"Oh, nothing" she said putting her lips to my neck and kissing down my neck.

~Hannah's View~

"Where's abbie?" I asked the girls as we were sat in the chinese waiting for our food to be done.

"I don't know, ill text her" laura said pulling out her phone. She looked at it for a while.

"Niall's text me, he's taking abbie back to the caravan. She rang him before" laura laughed.

"Awh bless them" becca said laughing to herself.

"I wonder if that means the boys will be around later" I beamed at them, I hope the boys come around later.

~Kirsty's View~

"Another drink girls?" Harry cheered waving for the bar tender to come over.

"Yeah sure!" Alyssa said to him smiling putting her glass back down on the bar side.

"Go for it" louis nearly yelled at us making my jump.

"oh look who it is" taylor said point at the stairs on the other side of the room. It was nicole and zayn walking down the stairs kissing with his arm around her.

"Well done zayn" liam said laughing causing us all to laugh.

"Ill go get him!" Harry said jumping off his chair and dancing his way across the dance floor to the stairs. We could see him talking to them for a few minuets before they all came ove to us by the bar.

"Hello stranger" I said to nicole as she stood there wrapped in his arms smiling up at him.

"Hello" she said to us sarcastically while zayn kissed her on the cheek.

"Zayn" louis said holding his hand out for him to shake which he did proudly.

"So, well, what's the dirt of you to then" Alyssa said smiling cheekily at her. Nicole looked up at zayn and he winked down at her.

"There's no dirt to give" zayn said before bending down and whispering something into her ear making her giggle.

"Were going for a dance, you coming?" Zayn cheered pulling nicole to the zayn floor before starting to dance. We all shrugged at each other and followed them to the dance floor.

~Laura's View~

"Foods ready girls, here you go" the man behind the counter said to us as we sat in there waiting for it.

"Okay, thank you" becca said taking the bags from him. Yes, bags, we ordered nearly everything!

"Let's get home girlies" I said linking our arms as we walked back towards the caravan park.

"Film?" Hannah asked looking at me and becca.

"Sure!" We both said at the same time before laughing at each other.

When we got to the caravan we giggled and knocked at the door.

"Are you to decent?" We asked them before pushing through the door. Abbie's bedroom door was open and she was curled up under the duvet and niall sat on top of it next to her stroking her hair and drawing on her back, awh.

"Is she asleep?" I loudly whispered sarcastically.

"Want some food?" Hannah asked him, his face lighting up. He kissed the top of her head and getting up off the bed and following us into the kitchen.

"Get a plate and ill dish up" becca told him pulling the food out of the carrier bags.

We spent the new couple of hours sat in the front room watching a film on the telly eating out chinese.

"I wonder if the lads are still out" niall thought aloud.

"Maybe you should text them?" Hannah asked him throwing his phone at him off the side.

"Alright, alright" he said laughing throwing a pillow at hannah off the sofa knocking her fork out of her hand.

~Liam's View~

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket as I was dancing with louis, we decided to do a slow waltz to a fast song, it looked quite good from my point of view. I took my phone out and read the text:

'im at the girls caravan, you guys going to pop round? niall'

"Lads, nialls with the girls. he asked if we wanted to go round" I told the boys, they all mumbled and we walked to the bar, bringing the girls with us.

"Were going to see our girls" louis said to them,

"do you want to come with us?" Harry asked them, I'm not sure how well that would go down with them...

"No its fine" Kirsty said smiling at us.

"We need to be getting back really anyway" Taylor finished for her.

"Nicole, you coming with us?" Alyssa asked her throwing a beer mat from the side of the bar at her breaking her kiss from zayn.

"Oh, yeah sure" she said looking a bit upset.

"Don't worry babes, ill see you tomorrow yeah, ring me?" He said before kissing her on the cheek as she and her friends walked out of the club.

"They were nice" I said to the boys..

"Yeah she is..." Zayn said looking at her as she walked out.

...................................

once again, thank you so much for reading!:)