What Makes You Beautiful. part 22

~Harry's View~

"I'm pregnant" she muttered almost a whisper. Her gaze dropped from mine to the floor. Me and niall were right.

"I know babe" I said stroking her cheek with my thumb.

"You know?" She asked me, looking up.

"Yes, I just thought seen as this morning and all" I started looking deep into her eyes as a tear dropped from the corner of her eye.

"Ey, don't cry" I mumbled pulling her close to me and holding her head against my chest "everything will be fine babe, i promise, this baby will be loved more than any other before it, I will be there with you through everything and it will be the start of something truly beautiful" I told her and i kissed the top of her head.

"Wait..you want to keep it?" She questioned me leaning back and looking at me with a look on her face that could only be explained as mega confusion.

"of course i do babe, wait do you?" I told her smiling down at her.

"Yeah, I just thought you wouldn't want to" she admitted blushing slightly.

"Of course I want to silly" I told her picking her up and swinging her around in a circles before putting her back down on the ground.

"but I always got told you were ment to do things the right way.." I told her looking down into her eyes with both of her hands in my own.

~Becca's View~

"Guys, where's harry and laura?" Kirsty asked looking round, we'd all been to bizzy dancing to the people that went on the stage after Hannah and Abbie, they must of snuck off.

"Abbie? Do you think laura's gone to tell him?" Hannah asked abbie, everyone automatically turned around to look at abbie. She nodded before looking up at niall with a sympathetic look on her face.

"Babe, what's she telling him?" Niall asked her, raising a eyebrow when he looked down at her.

"Well.." She started to speak but ended up stuttering because everyone was looking at her.

"Laura's pregnant" I told everybody, trying to take the pressure off abbie.

"Really?" Zayn asked smiling from ear to ear.

"YAY!" Liam yelled jumping up and down like a little fangirl.

"and he said im cheating on him" louis said folding his arms across his chest.

"come on lou, you've still got hannah" Alyssa said winking at louis. He smiled at what she and wrapped his arms around Hannah kissing her on the forehead.

"Wait, is that them?" Nicole said pointing to a couple of people standing on the beach. We all nodded, you could tell by the luscious brown curls on the boys head.

"wait, what's he doing?" Niall questioned as we all watched with our mouths wide open.

~Laura's View~

"but I always got told you were ment to do things the right way.." Harry said to me looking down at his hands.

"What do you mean harry?" I asked him looking up at him extremely confused.

"Let me finish" he mumbled as he got down on one knee and looked up and me with a sparkle in his gorgeous eyes.

"we've been blessed with this chance to start our own family. so would you make me the happiest lad ever and marry me?" he said as he looked up at me, he's gaze burning into me.

"Harry" I whispered as I nodded down at him, a tear falling down my cheek.

Harry stood up and wiped away the tear.

"Sorry I haven't got a ring yet, I wasn't prepared" he muttered letting a giggle escape from both of our throats.

"I love you harry" I mumbled as I stood on my tiptoes and pressed my lips to his.

~Alyssa's View~

"Oh my god he's proposing to her" hannah screamed jumping up and down throwing her arms every where.

"Oh my god!" Louis squealed next to her, mimicking her actions, throwing his arms around.

"Awhhh!" I yelled looking at them, they looked so cute.

"Let's go to them" niall shouted, so he could be heard over hannah and louis' screams which were gaining a few strange looks from passers by.

"Yay!" Becca was yelling as liam was spinning her around.

"Let's goo!" zayn yelled, sticking his arm out in front like superman.

Soon as he said that we all ran towards toward's them screaming waving are arms around running like absolute lunatic's.

"HAAARRRYYYYY!" Louis yelled as we neared them. Harry looked up from louis and opened his arms getting ready for louis to jump into his arms..which he did..and caused harry to topple over.

we all laughed as we neared them and fell on the floor in fits of laughter.

"Your getting married!" Abbie, Hannah and Becca screamed at laura as they stood up and ran at them flinging there arms around her.

"I know!" She screamed back smiling ear from ear.

.........................................................................................................

sorry its been a while and this part is quite short:-)

lots of LUURRRVVEEEEE!! :-)

abbie...... :-P xxxxxx