chapter 30.

i am soo very sorry that it has been a extremely long time since i last updated like, a very very long time! i have had a lot go on since i last updated but im sure your not here to read about my personal life so i shall get started with what you actually came to read.

i would also like to thank you for sticking with me since i first decided to upload this onto wattpad. people may say that this isnt a big deal but when i uploaded this i only expected the people that already knew this off of twitter to read it but i was happily shocked when i saw a lot more people had took their time to read this.

so once again; THANK YOU!

................................................................................................

~ Laura's View~

"GET YOUR LAZY BUTT OUT OF THAT BED LAURA BEFORE WE DRAG YOU OUT BY YOUR FEET AND BELIEVE ME THAT WILL NOT BE HOW YOU WANT TO START YOUR WEDDING DAY!"

that was the first thing i heard on the most important day of my life; my friends all screaming at me to get up. in  all fairness if they hadnt of started screaming i dont think i would of woken up at all. some things dont change.

"im coming, keep your pants on you freaks" i shouted back to them "put the breakfast on, i could eat a horse!"

i heard the girls giggling and fool round in the kitchen after my reply to them. i have really hit the jackpot here. i have an amazing man in my life who in about 6 hours time will officially be husband. i have an amazing group of supportive friends. i have an amazing family and i new one willing to take me in to be their daughter in law. and to top everything off i have a wonderful ball of joy inside my stomache. life is perfect.

i pulled on my baggy t-shirt and a pair of spotty pyjama shorts and woddled my way into the kitchen. the smell of bacon hit me like a brick wall as i opened my door. just the smell itself had my mouth watering. damn this baby making me hungry all the time. oh well, itll be worth it in the end.

i walked through the hall into the kitchen/front room area. all the girls were sat either round the table or on the sofas. it looked like any normal morning.

"mornin' sleeping beauty" hannah greated me while she was stuffing her face with her own bacon buttie, brown sauce dripping down her chin.

"yeah yeah morning, wheres my bacon bitches?" i asked them causing them to crack up into hysterics as alyssa passed me a plate with my own breakfast of a champ on it. bacon buttie to start the day, what could go wrong?

"you excited to officially become Mrs Styles?" abbie asked me as she got up and put her plate in the sink and pouring herself a glass of milk.

"excited? that would be an understatement i cannot wait i am beyond excited" i told them with a mouth full of bacon buttie, god this was good.

"good, well im going to go and start getting ready before we all have to help you" nicole told us getting up and walking into her room.

"yeah we are too" abbie, taylor and kirsty chirped up. they all got up and ran off into different rooms.

after 4 of us had lef the main room it seemed alot more relaxed.

"you 100% positive on this? marrige i mean, not the sarni" becca chuckled to her self, asking me.

"yeah im 110% if im being honest, i want nothing more in the whole world" i replied with an honest smile on my lips.

"well that okay then, now thats sorted out how about we all go and start getting ready?" Alyssa poped up from the sofa.

"great! lets go!" hannah basically yelled excitedly.

*5 hours later*

"are you ready?" kirsty asked me.

the girls and me had spent the last 5 hours trying to get everything sorted. they had all showered and got them selves ready and started on me. i hadnt been aloud to look at my reflection or even the dress on me since they started work on me. i was quite nervous to see what i looked like.

"yeah okay" i told them hesitently.

they pulled the blanket off of the full length mirror and i had a hard time believing it was me in the mirror, i looked so different.

they had slightly curled my hair in to an amazing looking wave and put a flower clip onto the one side of my head keeping the hair on the other shoulder. my make up was basic but at the same time it looked just right. it highlighted my eyes and looked amaizng.

looking at my dress nearly made me cry and ruin all their efforts in my make up. it was strapless and just flowed to the floor. it was an ivory/cream colour and looked amazing. it outlined my baby bump but i didnt even feel large or embarresed knowing that the big lump coming off my stomach was mine and harrys baby just made it make the dress seem more amazing and beautiful. there was flowers on the dress just under my breasts with beads to give it some detail.

all in all it was perfect, i looked better than i could ever of imagined.

~Harry's View~

here i was. stood on the beach. infront of me i could see a cream carpet lay out on the sand. either side were rows of white benches with blue ribbons weaved into the bench and tied into a bow on the ends. at the end of the carpet was a arch way where louis and the other boys were fooling around talking to the priest that was going to do the ceremony.

in under an hour my gorgeoud wife to be would be walking down this carpet to be marring me at the end. it was an amazing feeling.

me and the boys got suited and booted a while ago, theyve been giving me pep talks since i woke up. in reality i just wanted to get this all out of the way. all i wanted was to her her say the words "i do".

"come on harry, you need to come stand up here, the guests are going to be ariving-" he said as our family started to walk in and take a seat on some of the benches "well have arived" chuckled and nodded at him as i walked to the arch and took my seat at the front next to the boys.

the time passed fairly quick. radnom family members from mine and laura side kept coming up to me before taking their seats again wishing us luck and giving us blessings. before i new it i heard the music start playing as i stood at the front.

i know it sounds so stereo typical but i turned around and i saw the most beautiful being on this palnet walk towards me in her fathers arm with the most draw-droppingly gorgeous smile on her face. my laura. my perfect laura.