What Makes You Beautiful. part 9

part 9:

 ~Lauren's View~

"Alright guys" zayn said looking at becca and liam who has just walked in. I can't believe they've just walked in, I mean you can kinda guess what had happened by what I was wearing. Oh god, becca is gonna give me hell!

"Well, well, well, lauren. Didn't think you had it in you" becca said joking around as she came and joined us on the sofa. Liam however walked over to zayn and shook his hand.

"Becca, you want to come on the veranda?" I asked her, I needed a girly chat. After all, that was my first time.

"Yeah sure come on, leave these boys to talk about us" she said laughing as we got up and walked out of the door sitting on the table and chairs out there. The cool sea breeze rushing through our hair sending shivers down my spine and the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

~Liam's View~

"So lad, seems like you had fun" I said to zayn jokingly punching him on the shoulder when the girls went outside.

"Yeah, I did" he told me grinning as he got up and got a drink from the fridge.

"so what's happening with you and lauren then? you guys official" I asked him getting up and getting myself a drink.

"I don't know, I guess so" he said sounding slightly shy before carrying on "do you think all of this is for keeps or when we go back home it'll be like it never happened?"

"I don't know if I'm honest, I hope it lasts after we go home, especially seen as the girls all live in london" I told him "me and becca are defiantly going to keep on seeing each other, evan if the rest of you don't" becca ment a lot to me already and I can see my feelings for her only increasing as time goes on, and if I'm being honest, I can't wait!

~Harry's View~

I pulled away from me and laura's kiss and just looked deep into her eyes, her doing the same at me.

"I think we should be heading back now, your shivering" I told her, she had goose bumps all over her arms.

"Oh, okay" she said looking disappointed.

"Don't worry babe" I told her tilting her chin up a bit "we can carry this on back home, preferably in your bedroom?" I told her with a wink. Her face instantly lit up and she jumped up pulling me up with her. We picked up our things as I wrapped my arms around her making walking quite difficult.

"So what are you planning to do exactly when we get back harry darling?" She asked me looked up with a cheeky grin on her face winking at me.

"Well...

~Hannah's View~

"How do you feel about going for a walk?" Lou asked me as we left the bowling lanes "on the beach maybe?"

"Oh yes, a romantic stroll on the beach?" I asked him sarcastically before I took hold of his hand in mine and dragging him to the beach.

We walked along the beach for a while talking about things back home. He told me about his family and how things were going with the boys, all there plans and what-not. In return I told him about me, I told him about my family and stuff only the girls know about me but for some reason I felt like I could trust him, like he wouldn't run off and tell people.

We saw some rocks on the side of the beach so we went and sat on them, well he sat on them and pulled me onto his lap.

"So babe, am I staying again to night or do I have to go home?" He asked me pulling a silly puppy dog face.

"Erm, I suppose you can stay" I told him sticking my tongue out at him playfully.

~Niall's View~

"What do you want to do now my lovely?" I asked abbie and I slide my arms around her waist as we stepped out of the restaurant.

"I don't mind" she said looking up into my eyes, them gorgeous brown eyes burning into me.

"Well we have a few choices, we can go back to your caravan or mine or we could go do something?" I asked her, I didn't really want to go back yet, but if she did I would.

"Erm how about go watch a movie? There's got to be a cinema here somewhere!" She said looking around to try and see one or a sign.

"Then cinema in is" I told her in a put of posh voice.

We walked off trying to find a cinema asking a few people on our way. A couple were welsh and didn't understand us and a couple told us directions. When we finally found one we walked in and I booked tickets for us to watch the new harry potter film, part 1 of 2 I think. She said she really liked harry potter so aslong as shed enjoy it. We bought some popcorn and a drink and walked into the room and got the seats at the back. She wasn't aware that I asked the person behind the desk for a privet screening..

~Becca's View~

"so then, what did you want to talk about?" I asked lauren as we sat down, the wind making me shiver.

"Have you and liam...?" She asked me, I think I knew what she ment.

"Erm, no, not yet. No need to ask you" I told her winking.

"Oh great" she said slumping back into her chair "so its just me yeah? Great!"

"Well I have a feeling laura and harry have..either that or they were jumping on the bed a lot last night!" I told her laughing.

"Oh, that makes it a little better then" she said joining in with my laughter.

We stood up and walked back into the caravan, the boys smiling as they saw us.

 ................................................................

(A.N.     sorry this part is a tad on the short side:') hope your enjoying reading this!

FAN or Vote, i dont mind:'D

lots of love!

Abbie :D xxxx