What Makes You Beautiful. part 25

~Laura's View~

after we had got the take away and brought it home everybody pretty much passed out on the sofa's so they only left early this morning.

Hannah and Louis had gone out shopping which left a empty house for me and Harry.

We sat on the sofa's in the front room watching some football or something, I wasn't really paying attention. I wasn't big into football so I decided to paint me nails for tonight.

"So how you looking forward to your last night of freedom?" Harry asked me when I'd finished painting the one foot.

"Well seen as im going to be drinking orange juice all night, not very" I said sarcastically, lying down and resting my head on his lap looking up at him while he played with my hair.

"You?" I asked him smiling up at him.

"Erm, I guess" he said before lifting me up right and onto his knee "but I'd prefer to be spending it with my beautiful fiancé" he finished winking at me before placing soft little kisses down my neck.

~Hannah's View~

Lou had decided he wanted to treat me today, he took me out shopping to find something new to wear for the hen party, not like I didn't have enough dresses to choose from but he insisted.

"Seen anything you like?" He asked me as we walked round the shops, he asked around every 5-10 minutes, it was sweet.

"Erm, maybe" I replied every time until I saw this one dress.

"Oh my" I gasped as I walked over to it and held it up to me "what do you think?" I asked him grinning. I was a turquoise body con dress.

"Absolutely beautiful, as always" Lou replied as he walked over to me "try it on?" He asked as we skipped hand in hand to the changing rooms.

I went into the cubicle and help him sat on his phone. On the way we picked up a pair of heels.

I slipped the dress on and pulled on my heels and drew back the curtain. He was on his phone but looked up when he heard the curtain. His mouth dropped open as he looked at me.

"Wow" he mumbled as he stood up and walked over to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him crushing his lips to mine.

After a while of standing there with him I pulled back giggling.

"Not here lou" and walked back into the cubicle to get changed again.

~Zayn's View~

"So what have you guys got planned for harry tonight?" Nicole asked me as she was making us sandwich's in the kitchen.

"Not sure, I think were going laser quest, as you do" I said chuckling to my self as I walked into the kitchen and sat down at the island "and then probably going to the club in town"

She smiled as she plated up the food and took a seat next to me.

"Well have a good night, don't do anything silly, laura would never forgive me" she said leaning over and kissing me on the cheek before she took a bite out of her sandwich.

"Of course baby" I said giving her a cheeky grin before eating what was in front of me.

After we'd finished we put the plates in the dish washer and went to cuddle on the sofa watching a film.

~Kirsty's View~

Me, Alyssa and Taylor had decided to go out for a spot of lunch today before we headed back to get ready for tonight.