chapter 29

~Niall's View~

"What are we gonna do tonight guys?" I asked the boys as I slumped down onto the sofa.

"Dunno" zayn yawned, stretching his arms out.

"I don't really want to do much" Harry murmured as flicked through the telly channels.

"How about a twitcam?" Louis beamed, looking so proud of himself.

"Really lou?" Liam asked him, raising a eye brow.

"Yeah, you know 'harrys last night as a un-married man'" he winked. We all looked over to harry who had a smile plastered on his face after being reminded of tomorrow.

"Go for it!" He smiled at us as he got up to get a drink from the kitchen. I got up to go after him and got a packet of oreo's out of the cupboard.

"You alright harry?" I asked him, he'd been funny today.

"Yeah I'm fine, just don't like being away from laura. I mean what if something happens to the baby?" He admitted looking a bit upset.

"Mate, she will be fine and so will the baby. Your lucky harry, really lucky, don't forget it yeah?" I told him rubbing his back and walking back into the front room and sitting on the sofa once again.

~Laura's View~

after we got back from our walk on the beach and numerous conversations about how we all first met and what we'd been doing if we weren't with the boys and how our lives would of been different. It was strange to think how much life would be different, I wouldn't be getting married tomorrow for starter and I wouldn't be pregnant.

I can honestly say though, meeting the boys, meeting harry was the best thing to happen to me! And the girls, not to mention them, without them I don't know where I'd be. Its weird to think that we wouldn't of met Nicole, Taylor, Alyssa and Kirsty and now there like our best friends.

"Put the film in then laura" I heard hannah say, breaking me out of my thinking.

"Oh, yeah, sorry" I muttered when I realised that I was sat there looking off into space with the dvd in my hands. I shuffled round and popped the dvd in the telly. We decided on 'p.s i love you' it always made us cry.

~Nicole's View~

Laura put the dvd in the telly and we grabbed a pot of ice cream each and sat up on the sofa, well most of us, Alyssa and Taylor were sat on the floor with a blanket with there backs pressed against the sofa.

As the movie started I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I reached into it and pulled me phone out to see a text from zayn. A smile instantly spread across my face..

'text message from: Zayn xx

were doing a twitcam, come and watch? love you nic xxx'

"who's it from?" Becca asked looking over my shoulder.

"Zayn, the boys are doing a twitcam and asked us to watch" I told them as I got up and picked up the laptop from the table and placed it on the small coffee table in the middle of the living room.

I logged onto my twitter and opened up the link to the twitcam.

~Louis' View~

Zayn told us he'd text nicole to get the girls to watch and about 5 minutes later we saw Nicole tweet us saying they were all watching.

"The girls are watching lads" I told the boys, there were all sat on the sofa with me but watching the telly while I spoke to the fans.

Soon as they realised what I had said they all flipped there heads round with smiled spread across there faces as they shuffled closer to the laptop so they were on the cam.