What Makes You Beautiful. part 26

~Harry's View~

the lads had decided to take me to laser quest. At first I was a bit like 'oh great' but we had a right laugh! it was fun, I must admit.

After woods we all went back to mine and Louis' apartment. We knew the girls were already out and they were staying at Niall and Abbie's so i assumed we were just going to stay in but apparently I was wrong.

"Come on curls, go get dolled up" louis yelled at me pushing me into my room and shutting the door. I had no idea where we were going so I thought I'd just dress simple. I decided on some beige chinos, a plain white dress shirt with the top buttons undone, a grey blazer and some white hightops.

I opened the door and walked into the living room. Everyone must have been home to get changed and quickly come back.

"So where are we going then?" I asked them sitting down on the sofa.

"We my friend" louis started looking up at the sky holding his arms up in the air "are going to Las Vegas!" he screamed and the other burst into laughing fits. I didn't know quite what to do.

"Boys?" I questioned them raising a eyebrow.

"Okay, maybe not Las Vegas. Maybe more the club in town" louis finally admitted. I stood up and ruffled his hair making him scream like a girl before we left and set off for the club.

~Kirsty's View~

"Let's dance!" Hannah screamed as she ran onto the dance floor and started waving her arms around in some weird fashion. Must of been something Louis has taught her.

"Okay" laura smiled as she ran over to her and started wiggling round spinning and waving her arms around just like hannah.

The rest of us just stood there and looked at them like they were totally mad.

"Should we join them?" Nicole asked as she looked round at us all.

"Yes!" Abbie and Alyssa yelled at the same time making us all burst out laughing as we all ran over to Hannah and Laura and started copying there dance moves making us all chuckle!

~Laura's View~

the girls decided that because I couldn't drink today that they wouldn't either, which I loved them for!

After our massive dance along before we walked over to the bar and plonked down on the stools and ordered 8 cokes. The man behind the bar gave us a funny look but served us all the same.

"Thanks for tonight girls" I said as I put the glass to my lips.

"Awh, its okay babe" becca cheered holding her glass in the air and chanting "to Laura and Hazza".

Everybody raised there glasses and knocked them together. Taylor got a bit to over excited and knocked hers with Alyssa's a bit to hard and some of it spilt on the floor causing us all to burst into uncontrollable laughter.

~Liam's View~

We were having a great time in the club. Nobody seemed to recognise us which was good. The boys were all drinking and as normal I was the only sober one. We spent most of the night dancing, well, Louis and Harry spent most of the time dancing. Lou was trying to teach him some new moves for the wedding night.

"Liam, you alright lad?" Niall asked me, snapping me out of my line of thought.

"Yeah, yeah, you?" I managed to mumble out.

"sure? you haven't seemed your self for weeks, is everything alright with Becca" Zayn butted in. They were both just looking at me, I didn't know what to do.

"N-n-not really" I stuttered feeling my eyes water up.

"Liam, what's happened?" Niall said placing his hand on my shoulder and rubbing it slightly.

"Everything just gone wrong lads, I don't know what to do" I admitted putting my head in my hands.

~Hannah's View~

after a few more hours of very strange dancing we decided to head back to Abbie's. Instead of walking we called for a taxi and waiting outside of the club sitting on a bench.

Laura was sat on my knee and Nicole was sat on becca's while abbie happily sat there with her shoes on her lap, as was Laura. They both really weren't ment to wear high heals!

"My feet hurt" laura moaned, so I poked her in the ribs making us all laugh as she squirmed on my lap.

After about 15 minutes of waiting the taxi pulled up and we all filed in and get him directions to Abbie's place. We'd all gone earlier and dropped off our stuff so everything was ready.

We payed the taxi man and fumbled into the house. Abbie had set up the living room with 8 duvets/blankets/sleeping bags. We all changed into our pj's which consisted of a pair of shorts and a vest. Laura's outlining her baby bump. I wish me and Louis could be so lucky to be having a baby. Laura and Harry were so lucky!

~Zayn's View~

"Come on lads maybe its time we headed back" Harry suggested sitting down on top of Louis, making them both fall onto the floor in uncontrollable laughter.

"Come on, time to get home" Liam said holding out a hand to them both pulling them up from the floor.

Louis held his hand out for Harry to take, which he did and they skipped there way back to there house. We were all staying there so me, liam and niall followed behind them.

"Liam, you alright now lad?" Niall asked liam, turning to him slightly.

"A bit, but I still don't know what to do about it all" he told us, I put my arm around his shoulder in a attempt to comfort him.

"It will be alright though" I told him ruffling his hair.

"Yeah, zayn's right" niall admitted making me smile "you'll get through it, it will just take time"

~Becca's View~

although we'd all had a good night, I couldn't get the image of how upset liam was earlier out of my mind. We all lay on the front room floor looking up at the ceiling having normal girly chats. Talking about boys we've been with in the past, family things, our first times, everything really. I knew I needed to tell the girls what happened but I didn't want to wreck there night so I just lay there silently.

"Becca?" Nicole asked me breaking me out of my thinking.

"um, yeah?" I mumbled, still looking up at the ceiling.

"What's happened, you've not been yourself in ages" Abbie admitted, sounding like she was nervous to say it.

"We know something wrong" Taylor chirped in.

"Were your friends becca, we care about you" Hannah said straightening her arm out and finding my hand, pushing her fingers through mine and squeezing it trying to comfort me.

"I don't want to wreck the night for you guys..." I muttered, nearly a whisper.

"Babe, your not going to wreck our night, we just want to help you" Abbie Kirsty told me, sounding very sure of herself.

"If your sure?" I asked them.

.......................................................................................

SORRRYYY i havent updated in a while :-) i have had so many moc exams and all that jazz to revise for.... but on the plus its my birthday a week today:-D

and it would honestly make my day if i could have 1,000 views for then :-D or maybe a few more votes? :-)

it would mean sooooooooooooooooo much!!! :-D

LOVE YOU ALLL!!!!

abbiieeeeee :-)

xoxoxoxox