chapter 31

~Laura's View~

"do you laura harrison take harry styles to be your lawfully wedded husband?" the priest asked me.

"i do" i muttered looking into his eyes and seeing nothing but love and adoration in them as he held one of my hands and had the other one resting on my baby bump.

"and do you harry styles take laura-" the priest started to say before harry interupted him.

"i do" he chuckled. everybody there burst into chuckles at harrys eargensey to answer the preist.

"well, with the power vested in me, i take great pride in pronouncing you husband and wife you-" that is the last thing i heard before harry smashed his lips onto mine. it was such an jaw dropping kiss i forgot about where we were, what we were doing until i heard the aplouse coming from our family. this made me slightly embarrissed by mine and harrys show of effection and pull back, but then i remembered he was now officially my mr harry styles so i pulled him by his neck down and kissed him again. just as amazing and breath taking as the first if not more.

~Harry's View~

well today went perfect. nothig went wrong at all, it was all amazing. actually amazing was an understatement. it was, words cannot describe the feeling of joy and pridde i had helf this day.

everything has come together.

i never thought id be the type of person to want to settle down so young and start my own family but i guess that turned out to be exactly what i want.

knowing laura is officially mine for everyone to see is an amazing feeling. mr and mrs styles. jsut the sound of that gives me goose bumps.

after the wedding itself we moved to the after doo. everybody had been up to us and congradulated us indevidually.

now it was time for the first dance. i hadnt told laura the song we were going to dance too. this upset her. every since she was young she always wanted this one song and when she thought i wasnt going to pick it she was kind of disapointed but still went along with it to make me happy. it turns out i had picked the song she wanted, i just wanted it to be a supprise. it was your tradtitional lovey dovey first dance song but it was so fitting right now. i realy didnt want to miss a thing. i ccould happily just watch her breath air in as her chest fell as she breathed out.

as the music started i saw her face program what it was i was playing. the tears rose to her eyes as i stuck out my hand towards her. she looked at it breifly before her gaze came up to me as she put her hand delicetly in mine.

we swayed our way around the dance floor twirling and swirling around owning the floor as we went. we kept our eyes locked together as we danced to the iconic song by aerosmith. nothing but love in our eyes, for nobody but each other.

i never wanted this moment to end, it was perefect. certainly a moment i would never forget. it was an amazing ending to an amazing day, week, month, year. ever since that day on the beach i knew she was special.

.........................................................

they finally got married. i feel like a proud parent, does that make me sad? actually, dont answer that haha.

i hope you really enjoyed this story.

once again i am sorry that it has took this long to update and finish it.

thank you for sticking with it. its amazing to know that many people have even been interested in this.

anyway, thank you.

now this one is finished i can consentrate on my other ongoing fanfic "And i will love you- Always" if you havent started reading it, please go give it a look. i have a lot of plans for that one.

also i am thinking about starting a whole new teen-fic at some point. i will keep you updated.

THANK YOU!

<3

What Makes You Beautiful. (one direction fan fiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें