What Makes You Beautiful. part 15

~Louis' View~

It was weird not being with the girls, after spending so much time with them I missed not being with them, especially hannah. It felt funny not having her under my arm or on my lap. I feel like I've got to know her really well in a short amount of time. I couldn't wait till tomorrow to see them. But hopefully we'd casually unorganisedly bump into them while we were out.

~Becca's View~

It was weird being out without lauren. I couldn't believe they had to move again. We always knew how often they'd moved and how many times but they'd been living near us for years now. And as far as I knew it there wasn't talk about moving again but I guess there must have been. I wanted to have a laugh tonight though and not worry about everything so I pulled out my purse.

"Anybody up for shots?" I questioned them laughing evily at them.

"Go for it" laura smiled.

"Okay" abbie said smiling very excitedly. The bar staff gave us 4 shot glasses as filled them up, we all looked at each other.

"3....2....1....." Hannah counted.

"FLICK!" I yelled as we picked up the glass and basically chucked the liquid down my throat. We all winced at the taste, you'd think we'd learn.

"Becca" abbie started.

"You've spent to much time with liam" laura finished, it was weird how they always knew what the other was thinking and they could finish off sentences for each other. It got quite creepy some times but I guess we were used to it now, we'd been friends so long.

~Harry's View~

Pretty much soon as we had got to the bar zayn went over to that girl, they were dancing somewhere, or they were last time we saw them. Me, lou, niall and liam just stood at the bar. we didn't really want to be out, well not without the girls anyway. But if we brought them maybe zayn would feel a bit weird. A few girls came up to us and asked us if we wanted a dance but we politely said no.

I pulled out my phone and text laura, I knew they were out to and she probably wouldn't hear her phone but it was worth a try:

'hey babe, i hope your having a good night so far. i bet you look gorgeous and i can't wait to see you tomorrow. miss you already, harry xxx'

It seems weird to think but because we have been together all the time since we met them its weird to be without her, I missed her and being out here was horrible knowing they were out as well just not with us. I hope we bump into them.

"Guys, have you seen zayn? I haven't seen him for a while" liam said looking around the room. Liam's voice snapped me out of the trance of thought I was in.

"No I haven't" louis said looking equally as worried.

"Should we look for him?" Niall chirped in and asked.

"I don't know, give him about 5-10 more minuets.

~Alyssa's View~

Me, Taylor and Kirsty were dancing in a group in the corner of the dance floor. Nicole's mystery man had come up and swooped her away some where. I couldn't see her anywhere, but I knew shed be fine.

"So girls, do you reckon we should go talk to his mates?" Taylor asked us, she had a point, they were stood on there own, come to think of it..they'd been on there own all night.

"I'm guessing they have girlfriends" Kirsty said fiddling with the straw poking out of her glass.

"Why?" I asked a bit confused on how she assumed they had girlfriend.