What Makes You Beautiful. part 12

(A.N.    just warning you that part is a tad sexual :') so if thats not your sort of thing, skip this part!:D)

..............................................

~Hannah's View~

I laughed as i heard the bedroom doors slam shut as everyone went off in their couples to obviously have some fun. I looked around suddenly realised me and Louis we're standing naked in the caravan lounge. Glancing slowly down at my body i felt so insecure,i could feel my cheeks burning red i hated how i looked. I moved my gaze over to Louis who was staring at me. Wow, his body. His abs. His....!!

I looked over at the clock '1.36am' had we really stayed up that late?Suddenly feeling a wave off dizziness going through my head due to the alcohol i had drunk i swayed on the spot stumbling backwards into Louis' arms.

'Im guessing you didn't have any achol at all' He pulled me wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing the top off my head,i looked up at him locking our gaze. He was truly beautiful. How did i get so lucky.

~Louis' View~

I Glanced at Hannah with a big smile spreading across my face,her figure was amazing.

'OI stop staring at me douche' She laughed poking me, I grabbed her hand and pulled her into my room closing the door behind me listening to it click as i turned the lock.

'You'd better be ready,This is going to be one hell off a ride' i whispered dreamily pulling her naked body closer to mine, i looked into her eyes leaning forward and gently pressing my lips against hers fiercely. I felt sparks off excitement rush through me as she wrapped her legs around my waist, i gently laid her down on the bed and climbed on top off her. She watched me with a dirty look in her eyes. Gosh she turned me on.

'LOUIISSS' she screamed my name as i did my thing. This girl who i had met only a day ago meant the world to me. No way was i losing her. I felt her nails dig into my back,watching as a look off pleasure spread across her face. I grinned to my self knowing that i was doing good.

~Harry's View~

We laughed as we heard A voice scream Louis' name.

'Hannnahhhhh' we chorused laughing ,she and lou were obviously having a good time. I gazed at Laura watching her giggle,She was so beautiful it make my stomach feel all gooey. I sat down on the bed next to her nudging her gently and with a loud bang she disappeared down the side off the bed, leaning across i looked down the side to find Laura lying on the floor looking very surprised at what had just happened.

'That hurt. I have a feeling i might off drunk to much' She mumbled to herself, i shoved my hand down and she grabbed hold of it hauling herself back up a bit to hard causing her to fly into my lap.

'are we going to have sex again?' Laura questioned randomly.

'Whatever you want babe' i replied laughing as she winked at me pushing me onto the floor and sliding her body on top off me,

'on the floor? really? you had to choose the floor over the bed?' i asked her jokingly,

'The floor likes me' she replied before leaning forward and crushing her lips into mine.

~Zayn's View~

'Everyone's fucking each other and we're just sitting here' lauren groaned at me. I tickled her hot naked body, She wriggled as i grabbed her pulling her towards me and resting my head on her shoulder,

'I'd like it if we just sat here and talked' i wispered into her ear before kissing her neck.

'Yeah okay' she smiled standing up and climbing underneath the covers, i walked over joining her under the covers, starting a convosation that i knew was going to last all night.

~Niall's view~

I rolled over pulling Abbie on top off me, She was so light it was unbelievable, She felt like a soft feather as she pressed her skin against mine.

'You're Beautiful' i growled at her thrusting with all my might. She looked as if she was going to reply but screamed instead.

'NIALL AHH' her voice sounded like angels singing. I had a feeling i was doing it right. Im Never going to leave her. She's all mine now and im NOT sharing her.

~Abbie's View~

He Was amazing. I couldn't control my screams. Niall looked at me grinning like an idiot, i had a feeling he knew he was doing everything right. He started thrusting harder making sparks off electricity run through my skin. My mind went into a wirl off butterflies and i was in heaven.

~Liam's View~

'This your first time?' i asked Becca. She nodded shyly looking down at the carpet asif she was ashamed.

'Well then. Im going to make this amazing' i purred at her grabbing her waist and pulling her towards me. Her skin felt like velvet still moist from the sea, i could smell the salty water on her skin as we joined our bodies together. I glanced at her dreamily and pushed my lips onto hers getting butterflys as we explored each others mouths with our tongues.

...........................................

i did warn you:') there will be a few sexual part throughout this fanfic. just warning you!:P

J'adoreeeeee<3

Abbiiiieeeeeee :D Xxxxx