What Makes You Beautiful. part 13

~Liam's View~

I woke up stretching until I remembered becca was lying with her head rested on my chest. I suddenly stopped stretching and moved my hands onto becca's head. Playing with her hair, twirling it in between my fingers taking in her sweet smell and she slept, quietly snoring away to herself.

I thought about waking her up by I didn't want to disturb her so just lay there listening to becca's slow breathing. After about a hour or so she started to stir in her sleep wriggling round and slowly fluttering her eyes open.

"Morning beautiful" I told her smiling down at her. She smiled back up at me before the light coming through the window got in her eyes and she shoved her head back onto my chest making me giggle.

"Morning" she replied sitting up before realising she was still naked and grabbed the bed sheet pulling it up to try and cover herself up.

"I don't know why your covering up babe, its nothing I didn't see last night" I said into her ear as I sat up and snaked my arms around her waist pulling her onto my lap.

~Laura's View~

I woke up squinting at the light and cowering into harrys naked chest before wincing as he placed his hand on my bum.

"Ow babe, why does my bum hurt?" I asked harry feeling quite confused about what happened last night, actually, I can't remember much about last night.

"Don't you remember last night?" He asked me chuckling to him self. I playfully hit him on the chest.

"Don't laugh at me Mr Styles" I told him joking "but seriously, what happened?"

"You fell off the bed" he told me smiling at me all innocently "I tried to help you up but you were adamant you wanted to stay on the floor" he finished with a wink.

"Oh, I remember that part.." I told him giggling while having flash backs of me and harry's antics last night.

"Come on babe, put some clothes on and let's go bet some breakfast" he told me smiling at me "or leave them off, I don't mind" he finished with a wink.

"And what do I tell the others when they see me sat at the table naked eating a piece of toast?" I asked him as I got up and pulled one of harry's shirt on that was on the floor "its okay if I wear this right" I said winking dragging him up from the bed and kissing him strongly once before skipping out of the room to the kitchen and putting a piece of bread in the toaster.

~Niall's View~

"Abbie, are you awake?" I asked abbie stroking her arm softly. She yawned and stretched her legs out.

"Yeah?" she questioned me before yawning again.

"You know when this holiday's over? well, will you come home with me, meet my family?" I was nervous to ask her incase she thought it was to soon but she shuffed up In the bed to face me with a massive smile on her face.

"Of course I will" she beamed "as long as you come to see mine as well"

"You try and stop me" I told her smiling from ear to ear, I couldn't wait.

I reached for a shirt off the side and paced it to her.

"Put this on then let's go get some breakfast, somebodys already up" I told her pulling on some shorts and getting out of bed and walking to the door holding out a hand for her to take so we could make our way to the kitchen, the smell of burnt toast drifting up our noses.

"God harry what have you burt!" I yelled at him as we walked into the kitchen, abbie sitting down next to laura on the sofa.

"I was trying to make loo some breakfast, maybe I should try again" he said as he picked up the toast and putting it in the bin.

"Probably not a good idea to let harry cook, ever" abbie said prodding laura as they sat having a girly catch up.

About 10 minuets after we walked into the kitchen liam and becca came to, looking very 'close' giggling like a pair of teenage lovers.

"Wait" becca started "why is the table broken?" she said looking very confused.

"Oh do you not remember?" Harry asked her "all you girls got up on it and started to dance"

"Yeah so thanks girls, you broke our table" I told them all of us laughing at how stupid that conversation must of sounded.

~Louis' View~

"Babe, last night was amazing" I told hannah thinking aloud, blushing when I realised what I had said.

"It was indeed" she said rolling on top of me resting her forehead on mine. Her naked body pressed to mine, instantly making my body crave for hers.

"Woooow, someone's a bit excited down there ey lou" she said winking at me. Before I had chance to replied she crushed her lips onto mine. The force behind the kiss knocking me for six. I put my hand on the small of her back and flipped her over so I was hovering over her. Looking down at her body wanting to take it all in, and not forget a single detail about her.

"Your going to get it" I whispered into her ear as I opened her legs and slid myself inside her. Her moans filling the room, i thrusted a couple times before we heard a knock at the door.

"Come on guy's were all trying to eat out her" becca said as the laughter from the kitchen came down the hall.

"Becca!" Hannah yelled from beneath me as I slumped next to her pulling on a shirt over my head and flinging at jumping towards hannah.

"Your going to get it later girl, believe me" I told her before getting up and walking out of the room leaving her sat there naked on my bed looking at the jumper I gave her.

~Zayn's View~

I woke up not quite sure about what happened last night, I remembered dancing around the caravan and we went somewhere but that was it. Maybe next time we shouldn't drink so much I thought as I rubbed my head, urg headache!

"Zayn!" I heard lauren shout jumping on the bed in a pair of my shorts and a vest "you've been asleep for ages" I looked at the time and she was right, it was just gone 10am. Awh bless her for staying with me. I pulled on some grey joggers and walked into the kitchen area.

"Urg, does any of you guys feel bad?" I asked everyone as I slumped down on a chair surrounding a very broken table, I'm not evan going to ask.

"Not really" liam said pulling his mouth away from becca's neck.

"Bright as a button" laura yelled after pushing a piece of sausage into her mouth. I guess liam made them cooked breakfast.