What Makes You Beautiful. part 8

~Lauren's View~

After the film me and zayn were watching had finished we decided that if he was to stay here again we should probably go get some of his things.
"How far till were at your caravan babe?" I asked him, seen I hadn't been out yet today the sun was hurting to look at it.
"Not far now sweetheart, its only around the corner" he told me leaning to kiss me cheek, grabbing my hand and pulling me along with him.
Suddenly without warning zayn stopped at a massive caravan! I mean I thought ours was big but by george it was huge. He unlocked the door and lead me to his room.
"so what will I need?" He asked me while pulling out a bag from a cupboard and opening his wardrobe. I sat on his bed looking around the room.
"Well how long do you want to stay for?" I told him smiling up cheekily at him.
"Ill stay for as long you want me to" he said being just as cheeky as I was. I stood up walked over to him and pulled the bag out of his hand throwing it at the floor, wrapping my arms around his neck.
"I don't want you to ever go" I told him before blushing and pressing my lips to his. He excepted my embrace and our lips started moving in zinc like we'd been doing it for years. The fireworks going off in my head were unreal!

~Liam's View~

Me and becca had decided to go to the indoor swimming pool in the end.
"Are you going home tonight?" She asked me after we'd got out of the pool to go get changed. I flung my arm around her shoulder protectively.
"Don't you want me to stay again?" I said to her winking at her and pulling my arm around her tighter.
"No, no, no! I want you to" she said, looking at the floor blushing.
"Good, that's what I like to hear" I said to her spinning her round to face me, tilting her head up and pressing my lips gently to hers.

~Abbie's View~

Niall found a little restaurant on a corner street, I think it was italian, well it did pizza and pasta. We decided to have one big pizza to share but the rate he eats I doubt ill eat a lot of it!
"this is lovely" he told me, looking at me as I munched on a bit more of the pizza on my plate making me blush and lower my eyes from him.
"yeah this pizza's amazing" I told him gathering myself looking up at him through my eyelashes.
"i didn't mean the food babe" he said laughing to himself "I ment this, us. being here with you is so amazing. I am so glad I met you" he continued, truly making me blush a bright red.
"I'm glad I met you to niall" I told him smiling at him from ear to ear. stroking his leg under the table with my foot, which made him giggle to himself, while that's after he jumped at my touch smiling at me blowing a kiss in my direction.

~Laura's View~

"Babe?" Harry asked me as we lay on the beach, he'd taken his top off earlier and put it behind our heads resting them on it.
"Yeah?" I said to him wriggling to look up and him.
"I think I'm beginning to fall for you, evan though its only been a short amount of time. i really like you loo" he told me not taking his eyes away from gaze throughout all that he said. Making me turn to goo inside and out.
"I think, no, I know I've fell for you" I told him, blushing the instant I'd finished my sentence.
Harry sat up pulling me onto his lap along with him. Wrapping my legs around his waist facing him on his lap. We just looked into each other for a while before he started to lean in and I met him in the middle, joining our lips in a overwhelming kiss. He pulled back after a while.
"I really do like you laura, can I stay again tonight please? im not ready to leave your side yet" he told me, I couldn't find words to say to him so I nodded and pulled his face to mine and kissing him hard showing him my answer.

~Louis' View~

Me and hannah decided against going to the theme park, she didn't want to mess her hair up on the rides, and being honest I didn't want to either. We decided to go to the tenpin bowling lanes near the beach. We weren't amazing, hannah got a gutter ball a couple times and did somehow manage to get the ball into a lane two away from our own. How she did that truly shocked me. We had a laugh but I thought I'd take up on the opportunity to get close to her and showing her how to do it.
"Come on babe, ill help you, come here" I told her getting up picking up a ball and handing it to her, she put her fingers inside it and stood at the line. I stood behind her put my hand on the ball with hers and the others on her hip. I pulled her arm back then fourth the back and swinging her arm forward squeezing her hand signalling her to let go of the ball as she did we stood there my arms wrapped around her waist. The ball went down the lane and knocked over every pin on its way.
"OMG! LOU I DID IT" she screamed at me turning round and jumping on me wrapping her legs around my waist and arms around my neck.
"You did babe!" I told her swinging her around in my arms.

~Zayn's View~

I lay there under the duvet on my bed in the caravan with lauren lying next to me in my arms. I don't think we expected what just happened to actually happen.
"That was a amazing" she said to me getting her breath back, she wasn't wrong, that was amazing.
"I know babe, it was indeed" I told her squeezing her tighter into my chest. I can't believe what we just did as I had flash backs of the last hour come back to me, putting a smile on my face.
"Should we get back to the caravan do you think?" She asked me nuzzling into my chest.
"None will be back here for a while, I don't mind staying her for a bit" I told her. After a while longer lying in bed we got up and went to the front room. Lauren pulled on one of my shirts and her knickers and I just pulled a pair of shorts on.

~Becca's View~

"We going back to the caravan yeah?" I asked liam as we walked across the beach side.
"I should go get some stuff first, like clothes and stuff" he told me squeezing my hand a little tighter.
"Okay babe" I told him smiling up at him before running to the caravan park dragging him behind me. He guided me to his caravan and unlocked the door letting us own. It was massive! One of the bedroom doors was open and had clothes spread all over the floor. Liam looked a tad confused and signalled me to wait but I didn't and followed him into the sofa area to see Lauren sat on the sofa in what must of been one of zayn's shirts.
"Becca!" She shouted as she saw me flushing red, obviously embarrassed that I'd caught her. Zayn soon walked out of the bathroom in just a pair of shorts. He walked over to the sofa and kissed lauren on the cheek before chucking his arm around her.
"Alright guys" he said to us with a cheeky grin on his face.