What Makes You Beautiful. part 2

~Hannah’s View~

we spent the whole train journey singing really loudly, the looks people gave us were hilarious! but we didnt care, we just kept singing and having a laugh. after all it was the start of our first all girls holiday. after we got off the train at Portcawl we got in the taxi and sat in the back enjoying the ride to the caravan site while having a giggle together.

~Laura’s View~

when the taxi driver stopped we got out of the car and grabbed our many bags and pulled them along to the reception desk. after the lady at the reception gave us the key to our caravan, number #31,which was one of the biggest ones on this site. we all dragged our bags along behind us as we ran to meet becca and lauren.

~Lauren’s View~

we were stood outside the caravan waiting for the others, hannah had text me when they got to the caravan site. me and becca had not long got back from shopping, we thought we’d go get some food and that in while waiting for the others to arrive.

as i saw them running up to the caravan dragging the suitcases and bags along with them, making a horrible noise.

“giirrlllssssss!” becca screamed as we both ran up to them throwing our arms around them joining in one massive group huddle.

“come on! get unpacked then were heading to the beach!” i told them excitedly before picking up one of laura’s many bags and carrying it to the caravan.

~Laura’s View~

“ive picked my room” i heard becca yell while she walked into the kitchen and getting some ice cream out of the freezer.they must of been shopping before they got here.

“im having the sofa bed!” lauren yelled to us as we all ran to try and find rooms “at least then i wont hear you guys snoring!” she yelled once again.

“OH MY DAYS! this ones mine!” i heard hannah yell before hearing a big thud, she must be unpacking.

“im having this one!” abbie yelled from the room next to me.

“i dont care this ones mine!” i yelled back before starting to unpack my things into the wardrobes.

i realised half way through that hannah was right, i packed way to much!

~Lauren’s View~

“guys hurry up! i want ot get to the beach!” becca yekked at them still tucking into her ice cream, but not with a spoon like normal people, no, with a fork. she was a real weird one at times!

“yeah come one, ive got my bucket and spade at the ready” i yelled at them, the all chuckled at your comment.

~Abbie’s View~

after we were all ready we locked the caravan and walked down to the beach, which was really close may i add. we walked down the stretch near the beach linking up and having a laugh.

“this is going to be amazing, think of the laughs!” i said to the girls while walking.

“think of the boys!” they all said in unison, which made us all start laughing uncontrollably.

!ooo guys! look at them over there!” laura yelled pointing to a group of 5 lads on the beah.

“they look hot” hannah replied before we all burst into the laughter once again.

~Becca’s View~

we all lay our towels down on the sand and put our sun glasses on, trying to get a tan which wouldnt be hard seen as it was boilling.

“this is where the holiday begins girls!” lauren said as we all agreed before continuing to sun bath.

we all jumped up as we heard a lads voice sayuing “hi girls” we all sat up and looked at him. its the tanned skinned lad from the group of boys we saw before.

“oh HELLO!” hannah said to him, she was always so confident. however lauren just sat there looking down at her hands and blushing, you think she has a soft spot for him. and seen as he couldnt take his eyes off her you think he returned the feelings!

“hi” he muttered again but this itme looking directly at lauren, she continued to blush to herslef.

~Laura’s View~

“so, is there any particular reason you came over here…?” becca questioned him singling for a name at the end.

“oh, yeah, sorry i forgot. my names zayn-” he said before i cut him off.

“zayn malik? oh my god i tought i recognised you! your from that band arent you?”i aske dhim sounding more and more excited as i went on.

“yeah thats me. but no i came ocer here because me and the boys wanted to know if you wanted to join us for a swim?” he asked us but once again only looking at lauren.

~Abbie’s View~

“yeah, sure we will” i replied standing up before helping pulling laura and becca up. we all followed zayn to the other boyys standing a bit away from us. i couldnt believe that we were about to go swimming with one direction. when we got there it was clear that the curly haired one, harry, liked laura. he just looked at her but when we got to the sea it became more clear as he was chasing her before they both fell over in the water. the rest of us were splashin water around at eachother. i could tell that th!is was shaping up to me a very good holiday!