Love to Love You

CHAPTER 27

Noah knew this was a distraction but as far as distractions go, it was a good one.
Having Eva stretched out above him, his hands roaming her body and her mouth on his, he’d let her distract him, all damn night. But sometimes he really hated himself because his conscious demanded he find out what’s wrong with his woman.

He ended the kiss, gently pushing her away asking “Baby, what’s wrong? Why don’t you like talking bout your past?”

She responded by removing her top.
Well played Eva. Well played. Was Noah’s finally thought as all the blood rushed south. Holding onto his sanity as he watched her breasts in the pale pink bra he said “Eva, we need to talk. You can talk to me.”

She removed the bra.

God damn it! Noah thought as his body took over and he reached for her. His mouth was latched onto one firm peak while one hand stroked and teased the other. “Oh God! Eva” he groaned.

He wasn’t the only one affected as heard her moan his name. Her fingernails dug painfully into his head but he didn’t care, just moved to the other breast and continued his ministrations. She cried out as he did so, his hands undoing the buttons on her pants. She was currently straddling him but he shifted putting her underneath him as he removed her pants.
Matching pale pink panties greeted him and his fingers slipped inside to a warm wet welcome. She instinctively parted her legs as he pumped his fingers inside her.

“Noah!’ Eva cried as she orgasm but Noah wasn’t done and tore the offending barrier and went down on her. Her screams filled his apartment as he tongue fucked her.

She was about have another when he asked “Eva baby, I need to be inside you. Now baby!” The fog of lust around her temporarily cleared and she looked at him skeptically but he was still stroking her tight pussy with his fingers so he knew how badly her body wanted him too.

She nodded then shut her eyes and tried to close her legs. “No baby. You need to relax.” He told her as he stroked her. She parted her legs but kept her eyes closed.

Noah commanded, “Eva look at me.” When she open her eyes, he added  gently. “I’m not going to hurt you.” With his eyes locked on hers, he spread her wider, positioned himself in between and entered slowly. He felt as she stretched to accommodate him and stopped when he was halfway in asking her “You good?”

When she nodded, he pulled out and repeated his half strokes until she was panting and clawing beneath him. “You have to tell me baby,” he groaned continuing his slow shallow strokes “You have to tell me what you want.”

“Deeper. Noah. Oh.” Eva groaned “More. I want more."

Noah deepened his strokes and she went wild. Her hips taking on a life of their own as she moved with him. “Oh God!” Noah cried as she tightened around him, her fingers pulled his hair as she yanked him closer to kiss him.

It was all Eva now as she took over, riding his up and down his cock, kissing him and moaning “You feel so good! Ah Noah! Harder! Please Baby!” Eva begged and he sped up just a bit because he was afraid of hurting her but that wasn’t enough for Eva and she gripped his ass sinking him deeper inside her ordering “Like that! I want you Noah!”

He did as she directed and then some. After a while, Noah had to pin her arms over her head because he was sure he was covered in scratches. Noah was pounding into her as she came, screaming his name so loud, he was sure Keith next door was going to file a complaint.

Noah released her arms and she immediately hugged him saying “Te amo, Noah, I love you so much!” as she covered him in kisses, then leaned away looking at him with a grin “I think I like sex now.” Eva was snuggling into him then stilled as she tightened around his still erect penis buried inside her. Noah groaned in response and she asked “Did I do something wrong? Your still…”