That was Awkard

CHAPTER 21

Noah followed her struck dumb by desire but as they approached the bed, his morals made him pause to ask “Are you sure?” But then he recalled something else “We cant do this Eva” he said pulling away “I don’t have any protection.”

She smiled shyly and said “Remember I said we’d be better prepared next time?” His heart sped up at her words as she continued “I actually did a little condom shopping …well not for me rather for you because the instruction for the other one …I thought getting for you would be easier and in case I got different sizes and types since I wasn’t sure what you would ….you know prefer. Then I got the shot that they give you for…you know. So we should be all set.” She stated as she finished her nervous ramble.

“So you’re good?” Noah asked carefully once more.

“Yep.” She replied nodding.

Thank fuck! Noah thought as he quickly stripped, tearing his shirt in his haste. He had already stepped out of his shoes and was attacking the zipper of his pants when he looked up and caught the look of fear on her face.

“Hey,” he murmured softly as though trying to calm a wild animal.

“That looked expensive.” Eva commented dryly staring at the torn shirt on the floor.

“It's ok.” He soothed, giving a small laugh. “You worth a more that a torn shirt,” Yes, he knew he was talking out his ass but his brain had died after the words condom shopping.

“Come here.” He command his voice deeper than before. As she was within reach, he opened her robe, looking his fill, then slowly removing it. When it lay on the ground he commanded again “Turn around” and when her back was to him he ordered “Stop.”

Then he came even closer sliding his hands all over her curves then he moved her hair aside kissing her nape. He was shocked he was able move this carefully but he guessed for Eva he would do anything.

His hands rested on her panties and he told her lowly “I’m taking this off." Then he went lower, slowly removing her panties as he kissed everywhere he could on the way down. Her shoulders, her lower back and of course that delectable ass.

As she stepped out of them he growled “Turn around” and with him still kneeling he was just where he wanted to be. He kissed her stomach, going lower till he was kissing that spot he dreamed of.

“Noah!” Eva cried as his tongue slipped between her folds. He lifted one of her legs and put it on his shoulder opening her up for deeper probing. “Noah!” she cried again as she gripped his hair, her head thrown back.

He could feel her tighten on his tongue and knew she was close. He pulled away and he swore he heard her curse but as he threw her on the bed spreading her wide, he dulled any complaint as his tongue resume his naughty play.

Her screams filled the room as she climaxed but Noah didn’t stop. When he brought her to the edge once more before he growled another command “Condom.”

It took her two more growled commands before she was able to point to the nightstand. Noah finally took off his pants and boxers in one fell swoop then opened the drawer of the nightstand. He found the condoms alright, along with a few other interesting items. When he looked at her, Eva said haltingly “ I thought we had broken up so…”

“We’ll discuss those later.” He said sternly

“I never used any of them.” She assured him but his reply was only “Later” as he donned the condom not looking at her.

“Relax,” he ordered, then kissed her. The contents of the nightstand were forgotten as they kissed and their hands roamed over each other’s bodies. Lifting her hips, Noah spread her thighs apart then his hands squeezed her breasts as his tongue danced with hers. “Relax.” he said again as he slowly entered her. She spread her legs wider and Noah lift his hips pulled out, slamming all the way in. They both stilled at the intrusion, their breathing ragged “You ok?” Noah asked after awhile. When she nodded her response he uttered “Ok then." and pulled out slowly, almost all the way out. She moaned as he did this then screamed as he came slamming back in “Should I stop.” He asked, worried he did something wrong.