Love Comes in the Morning

CHAPTER 22

Noah awoke with the feeling that there was someone in the room with him. He cautiously peaked through his eyelids and got a glimpse of red hair hanging over him.

“Why are you still here?”

So no good morning? Noah thought but said “Good morning to you beautiful.” And smiled at her as he stretched.

Eva folded her arms under her breasts and repeated “Why are you here?” as if he hadn’t heard her the first time.

Ignoring her, he went to the bathroom did what he had to do and came out to see her still standing there looking pissed. “What’s for breakfast?”

Her draw dropped and her eyes went wide as she gasped out “Are you serious?” Then shaking her head she said simply pointing to the door. “Get out,Noah.”

Using his greater height to intimidate her, he stood in front of her leaned down and said “Make me.”

She smirked at the comment and Noah thought he had won but as she stepped in front of him and he felt his feet come off the ground he knew he was sadly mistaken.

“WHHAAT THE HELLLL?” Noah shouted as he was thrown bodily across the room, barely missing the coffee table.

“Wait, wait, wait, wait …” he stammered as she approached.

She stopped as she stood over him smiling saying smugly. “You said…”

“Wait” Noah interrupted her, “you can fight?” he asked her.

“I have a black belt in Jiu Jitsu” Eva boasted, still smiling.

“Oh yeah?” Noah replied, grinning back at her. It was on now.

He kicked her legs out from under her and before she could recover he pounced but her training showed as she rolled and back kicked him before she was on her feet once more.

“Lets make this interesting.” Noah intoned, grinning as he came to his feet as well. “Loser makes breakfast,” He put up his hand stopping her when he saw her move. “and goes down on the winner as said breakfast is eaten. Deal?"

“Deal.” Eva agreed calmly then added “I like my eggs scrambled.”

“Oh, one other thing,” Noah added “loser has to be naked while she does this.” Eva paused and Noah teased “What, you doubt your skill?”

“No.” Eva boasted, “No more talking!” then attacked.

He dodged every strike easily and realizing this she adjusted and stepped back did a cartwheel kick finally catching him in the jaw. “Right now my body’s so confused I don’t know if I want to win or lose.” Noah gushed as he admired the move. Eva went low slid across the floor, kicked out and brought him to his knees. As soon as he touched the ground, she put him in a headlock using her legs to restrain his arms. “Surrender.” She commanded breathlessly in his ear and Noah was so hard he almost came.

“You surrender.” He contered as he elbowed her with enough force that she released his head and then twisting he pinned her to the floor using one hand saying “This is how you get your enemy to surrender." then his free had slipped under her tee sliding across her body.

Eva lifted her legs and wrapped them around his head pinning his hand in place “Like that?” she asked her breathing ragged.

Noah struggled to get his hand free then dropped his hand, his weight on top of her and rolled them over so she had to move her legs to avoid them being pinned under him. Eva aimed a kick immediately at his face but missed as he blocked and used his own legs to spread her legs and then pinned her arms once more.