Prompt: "I bet you can't go on 24 hours without cussing." (KevJe)

Eh kasi namiss ko ang KevJe. Here's a little something for you, guys :)

"I bet you can't go on 24 hours without cussing."

Jersey glared at Kevin, who just flashed that annoying grin that suited his face in return. "Excuse me? Kaya ko 'yon. Don't challenge me."

"I'm not challenging you, Debs. I'm just stating a fact," Kevin said defensively, but his tone said otherwise. His grin grew wider, and honestly, she would like to kiss that away if they weren't inside the university library. "Himala na nga kapag hindi kita naririnig na magmura, eh."

A harsh fuck you almost slipped from her lips, an immediate reaction whenever Kevin says annoying things. Who was she kidding? He's right. Hindi siya si Jersey Santiago kung hindi siya nagmumura sa loob ng isang araw. Admitting this to Kevin would make things worse for her, though. "Fine, challenge accepted," she said, voice steeled with determination. Hindi ako magmumura for 24 hours. If I win, ililibre mo ako ng lunch for the whole week. Kahit saan gusto ko ha? If you win...well, take your pick. Basta no sexual favors."

Kevin pretended to think about it for a moment. "Okay, acceptable terms."

That's settled, then. Pwede na siyang bumalik sa pagre-research niya for her thesis. "Good. You know me, Kevin. Hindi ako nagpapatalo sa challeng--"

"I only said yes because I love you and you doing everything to prove me wrong is my weakness. So sue me."

"Putangina anong sabi mo?"

Oh fuck.