Cold Feet (Andreau x Zade)

Maaga akong natapos sa goals ko for today so.. I wrote something. Inspired by my struggle with the office's aircon, na gusto atang putulin ang buong pagkatao ko dahil sa sobrang LAMIG.

Will update TSIB within this month (November 2015)! I'm so sorry if hindi ako nag-uupdate, inuuna ko muna requirements ko for graduation! Yay! <3

**

Andreau yelped loudly at the icy toes touch his left calf, making him arch away.

"What the hell, Zades? Wear some socks or whatever!"

"Ayoko nga! I'm too tired, babe," Zade whines, and shoves her feet even deeper in the space between his legs and the bed.

Gustung-gusto nang itulak ni Andreau ang girlfriend niya, but he knows better than to start a World War with her. "I'm all for cuddling and spooning but your goddamn feet makes me uncomfortable."

"Eh paano naman po yung tao na may-ari ng mga nagyeyelong paa? Do you think I'm comfortable with this?" she retorts. "Kung uncomfortable ka.. then get me a pair of your socks."

"No. I'm more tired than you. Get your own socks. I bought you your own pair. Mahiya ka naman, Zades. Medyas na lang 'yon ha."

"Eeehhh! Your socks are more comfortable than mine. It's thicker.. and warmer so..." she snuggles closer to him, her chest brushing his forearm. Goodness, if she's gonna use her sexuality against him right now.. ibang usapan na 'yon. "Please, babe? Get me a pair?"

"No," Andreau says, but with less resolve than minutes ago. "And stop brushing your breasts on my arm, Zades. Not gonna work."

Zade laughs a bit. "Wow ha, I'm not suggesting anything here. I don't need body hea--"

"Then what the fuck are you doing right now? Para kang cobra kung makapalupot sa 'kin!"

"Naglalambing lang ako! And I need feet heat."

"Get the fucking remote and turn down the temp, will you? I'm trying to sleep here."

"The remote's on your night stand, ergo ikaw na ang maghina. Eto naman Andreau! Don't you love me already? Three years later... ganun na lang ba ang hangganan nating dalawa? Gusto mo bang gumising bukas ng umaga at makita mong detached na ang mga daliri ko sa paa? You hate blood, remember? Would you still love me then?"

"You know I love you, Zades. With or without toes," he says plainly. "Now please get off my legs. I might get hypothermia or something."

Zade pouts, but removes her feet out. Bago pa niya maagaw ang kumot kay Andreau, he immediately sits up and grabs her ankles, and settles her feet in his lap. She can tell his hands are freezing too, but she doesn't care. Andreau starts rubbing the soles of her frozen feet, and she lets out a contented sigh.

"Akala ko ba inaantok ka na?" she teased a bit, a few minutes later. "If I remember correctly you love sleep more than me. You said that last year."

He arches his brow, flashing an amused smile. "Did I? Can't remember."

"Yeah, you did. So.. what made you change your mind? Was it my boobs?" he chuckles playful as he rubs her feet harder. "Aha, I knew it. You're really a boobs guy. Sabi sa 'kin ni Mars you're an ass guy.. now I know I'm right."

"Well, you're wrong," Andreau singsongs. "I'm neither."

"Sus, wag ka nga. Imposible ka, Andreau. Yun lang ang classification ng mga lalaki: either boobs or ass. Take your pick. Don't pretend you're so prude at all, mister. I know you at your dirtiest."

"If you know me at my dirtiest.. then you know what's the real answer."

Before she can answer, she feels Andreau's fingers slowly caressing her calf.. a bit.. suggestively. "Okay fine, Dirty Man. I give up. What's the correct answer?"

He suddenly becomes so serious, and says, "I'm a you man. I'm Everything About Zade Pascual man." He finishes with his secret dirty wink that makes Zade a puddle of goo. Just like right now.

Zade's face heats up, and she swears she's blushing widely right now. "Oh my god. Hindi ko talaga alam kung anong klaseng black magic ang ginawa nina Mars at Mima para main-love sa 'kin nang bongga pero whatever that is.. thank you so much."

"Hey, no black magic involved there. It's all because of your allure and amusing nonsense."

"Everything About Zade man pala, ha? Everything.. include my farting habits?"

Andreau rolls his eyes at that. "That one's negotiable. Next time talaga Zades magdiet ka na, please? You're so unhealth--"

"Kapag sumikip na ulit pantalon ko dun ako magdidiet ulit." Zade feels his fingers moving again, much slower this time, teasing her. "Wow, Andreau. Really smooth. Go back to my feet, they're still freezing. No need to stimulate the lady parts."

The bed shakes because Andreau can't stop laughing at her. Minutes later, she joins, and both of them are crying like idiots in the middle of the night.

"Don't worry, Andreau," Zade says in between laughs. "I love you with your ridiculously clean toes, so I'd love you too if you lost all your toes. Toes lang ha? Pag-iisipan ko pa yung ibang body parts. Maybe tomorrow."

His heart swells upon that revelation. Three years na nga silang magkasama as a couple pero bibihira lang magsabi si Zade ng ganoong bagay. (He's not ashamed to admit that he's the romantic in their relationship.)

"Thanks, babe. I love you, too."

No one speaks for few minutes, then..

"Aha, basta I can't live without your hands, though," she suddenly exclaims. "The world will lose the most talented pair of hands kapag nangyari 'yon." He stops rubbing her feet and sees a suggestive grin plastered on her face.

"Only my hands, huh? How about the other.. parts?"

"Well.. I think I need a refresher course for that. Are you sleepy or--"

"You know me, Zades. I'll always pick or."