[teaser] with your hands between your thighs

So.. here's a teaser for my new story, with your hands between your thighs. Ito yung idfic na sinasabi ko sa twitter and tumblr last week, and I didn't expect na aabot siya sa ganito. Shit, what am I doing with my life lol

Uunahan ko na kayo: sobrang cliche nitong kwento na 'to. As in. I'm sure ilang beses na 'tong naisulat sa Wattpad o kung saan man. Kung pwede ko nga lang hindi isulat 'to pero ugh, sobrang binabagabag ako nitong plot na 'to. Ang tagal ko na rin kasing gustong magsulat ng isang story na tulad ng mga binabasa ko. I'm such a trash for angst, smut and cliche so ito, sinulat ko ang Thighs.

Part 1 of 3 'to ng isang series na dini-develop ko. Basically, magsisimula ang lahat ng kwento sa series na 'to sa isang wedding and/or wedding reception. Sobrang cliche, I know. But weddings and one night stands are my crack.

Tbh hindi pa ako ganung ka-confident na ipost 'to nang buo sa Wattpad. So.. I might post this first on Tumblr bago rito sa Wattpad so.. ayun :)

Well.. guys, meet Cas and Ronnie. (Yep, I'm still writing this one. Lord help me.)

Cas raised an eyebrow at her. "Are you trying to get me drunk?"

"Naaah," Ronnie snorted in a very unladylike manner. He hated it when girls do that, but with Ronnie? He found it a bit endearing. Weird. "I'm worried about your well-being, dude. I'm serious about the prophylaxis thing, though. Drink up, it's an open bar."

He smirked. "Fine. If you say so."

She squinted at him before taking a sip of her screwdriver. "What are you smirking at, Drunky McDrunkerson?"

"You're already drunk, Miss."

"Pfft. Correction: I'm just buzzed." She even waved at finger at him to prove her point. "You don't wanna be near me when I'm really drunk. Like Level 10 drunk."

That piqued his attention. "Why's that?"

"I'm a grabby and cuddly drunk, Drunky McDrunkerson. Trust me, my hands involuntarily grope asses and crotches within 10 miles radius. Grope and feel and you know the drill." She paused, shaking her head. "I know, I'm a shameless drunk. You really don't want that to happen to you."

Hindi siya china-challenge ni Ronnie, pero dahil sa alcohol, gano'n ang naging interpretation niya sa sinabi ng babae. At dahil din sa alcohol, tumapang siya.

"Well then. Try me."

She gaped at him for a second. "Fuck you, dude. Five minutes ago I thought I broke you but now.. Wow. You're kinda smooth."

He handed her another shot glass. "Do your worst, Miss," he offered with a feral grin.

Ronnie mirrored this grin back at him and for thet first time that night, he got a little scared.

And also a little turned on.

She took a quick glance just below his belt before leaning closer, and whispered to his ear, "So.. is that a dick in your pocket.. or are you gonna shoot me?"

Cas couldn't help but chuckle. She's definitely more than buzzed right now. He has guns, alright, but he didn't bring any tonight.

"I'm afraid that's the only one, Miss."

Scratch that. He's more than turned on right now.