The drug in me is you (RRD sequal)

2014

-Jaime-

"Mommy!!!" I heard Zachy yell as he ran into the kitchen. "What sweetie?" I asked as he looked at me. "When is daddy coming home?" I smiled. "Soon." He nodded as he went outside. I heard my daughter Kelley start crying. I went into the living room as I picked her up putting her up putting her on my hip. She's one. I went back to the back yard. "Zach time to get dressed grandpa is coming over!!" He squealed as he ran into the house.

He got is faded grey jeans on with a white shirt As he buttoned his flannel shirt. I got Kelley into her yellow dress with her yellow shorts. I put her yellow head band and I got her Mickey Mouse shoes on. I was already dressed in skinnies, a FIR tank and heels. As I was about to walk out if Kelley and Zach's room I heard, "Daddy!!" I chuckled as I walked out smiling.

-Jacky-

We were finished with the band meeting, Ronnie and Jenna where coming over with Willow. Jaime and Crissy with best friends but so were Jenna and Jaime. I got into my car as Ryan told me he'd seen me at the Restaurant with the kids. I waved as I left, I sighed as I got home I walked through the door. "DADDY!!!" I smiled hugely. "Hey Zachy." He hugged me I picked him up making him giggle. I saw Jaime walk in as I smiled I kissed her as we heard, "ew! Gross!!" I laughed as I put him down he looked at me as I smiled. I took my bandana off as I put it on him. He smiled, "now I'm just like you daddy!!" I smiled. "Yes you are." He ran over to his play area as he started playing with his toy guitar. I just smiled as I got my phone out and took a picture.

Jacky C Vincent (@JackyCVincent): my little man is becoming just like me.

I posted the picture with it as I heard Jaime giggle as there was a knock on the door. Zach got up and ran to the door where he opened it to hug Ronnie.