Episode Twenty (Clip Three)

----('Rider of the sky' starts playing)----

JL punched the gas. He chased after the metallic black FD.

The blue hair pushed the clutch and shifted into third gear. He was five seconds away from the FD.

"They've switched teammates! Looks like Team earth lost the lead!" The reporter said into the camera. "This is gonna be a fierce fight!"

Katie downshifted and power drifted into the first corner, exiting at an amazing speed. The rotary engine roared loudly.

Behind, JL braked a little and gripped through the corner

Behind, JL braked a little and gripped through the corner. He shifted to fourth gear and tailgated the FD.

(Flashback)
(A day before the race......)

JL was screwing a loose bolt on his tyres. When he was done he placed the wrench onto the table and wiped his sweat.

"Hey, Mr. Kenner?"

The mechanic popped up behind the GT-R. He was in the midst of installing something. "Yes?"

"Oh, I didn't mean to interrupt." The blue hair apologized. "I just want to know how's it going."

"Oh, it's ok" The man stood up wiping the oil off his hands with a cloth. "As a matter of fact, I'm done."

"Thanks for giving the part to me for free Mr. Kenner." JL thanked the man. "I know we only meet like a few days ago but you've already helped me done a lot."

"No sweat," The mechanic replied.
"Listen I'm gonna you some advice....."

(End of flashback)

Katie exited a corner at high speed. She smiled gleefully. "After a few more kilometers, the R34 wouldn't even be a dot on me mirror. It's obvious the FD is the best cornering machine in the market. Thus, with this extra horsepower. I would say the R34 is toast."

Then, Katie's rear-view mirror began to flicker.

"No, it can't be!" Katie looked into her side mirror and saw the R34 gaining. "How did he do that?!"

JL glanced at his new tachometer. He was now going at 6000RPMs. The turbocharger hissed loudly behind. "Not yet." He kept a mental note to himself.

They flew down the freeway. The R34 calmly roaring behind the FD. JL felt the adrenaline rush as he accelerated. The air-resistance was going though the GT-R's aerodynamic structure. The twin-turbo roared like a beast.

Katie counter steered smoothly into a corner. "Beat that JL!" She exclaimed.

JL kept his eyes on the FDs bumper. He was completely focused on the match.

(Flashback)

Mr. Kenner continued to explain.

"So I've added a new nismo tachometer and speedometer for your Skyline. It can now rev up to 11000RPMs packed with 840 horsepower. It's quite the monster for a highway build."