Episode Eleven (Clip One)

(A week earlier....)

Jack and his gang were bullying a kid in the alleyway. They mocked and laughed at him but didn't harm him at least. The boy who was as white as a sheet, he handed them his pocket money.

"Good boy, NOW SCRAM!!!" Jack yells, scaring the boy as he ran off. Jack's gang began laughing behind.

"Good one Jack." They walked down the alley.

"Hahaha," A laughter made the gang stop. It was creepy.

"Alright guys who's playing tricks here?" Jack asked annoyed, only he wasn't afraid.

"It wasn't us!" The gang members sneered, they had really did nothing.

"Hahaha!" Shivers went down to Jack's spine as the creepy laughter they heard was getting closer.....

"Very impressive performance there, but I'm looking for someone more suitable for the job. Someone who can lead better." Said the mysterious voice.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" Jack yelled.

"I'm your worst nightmare!!" A dark figure suddenly appeared, and went inside Jack's body, possessing him. His gang stood there watching with fright.

"J-Jack?"

"I'm not Jack no more," Jack let out an evil grind. "I'm a DARK FIRE ELEMENT!!!!"

The gang members were frighten as ever. Soon Jack began attacking them. He punched one member's head then kicked the other in the stomach who growled in pain. Wailing and groaning sounds filled the alley.

When Jack was done, he wiped the blood off his hands. And began to laugh uncontrollably. His own gang members were knock out, laying on the floor.

"THIS POWER, I NEVER FELT SO ALIVE!!!!!" Jack exclaimed as he walked further down the alley and  stumbled upon a small junkyard. He searched for something. Finally, he found what he was looking for. It was a damaged Nissan Skyline GT-R BNR33. Then the elemental spirit inside him came out and went into the damaged GT-R.

It covered the Nissan with it's flaming body and then it went inside it. The damaged R33 now was in good condition. Upgraded with a Nismo racing bumper and a carbon matte hood. The paint job was black and was covered in flames.

"It's perfect!" Jack grinned as he got in his new car, driving onto the open road going at high speed

"THE DARK FIRE ELEMENT IS BACK!!!" The element in the GT-R exclaimed when Jack activated it's nitro. Emitting a dark fiery aura of a raging bull.

_________________________________________Episode Eleven~The Inferno of The Fire Elements!!_________________________________________

Episode Eleven~The Inferno of The Fire Elements!!
_________________________________________

Next clip