Episode Fifteen (Clip One)

*slap!!!*

The dark shadowy figure slapped Katie in the cheek. She gasped and rubbed her redden cheek gingerly. She was holding back her tears, if she were to cry it would show that she was weak.

"What do you have to say for yourself...?" The dark shadow figure coldly asked.

"I-I'm sorry.......it won't happen again.." Katie blurted out.

"LIAR!" The shadow yelled angrily and slapped Katie on her other cheek. The blow made Katie fall onto the ground.

"How pathetic you are!" The shadow roared. "Now that you've lost to the Water Element (JL) those Elemental Drifters are gonna make fun of us! Your pathetic driving made them think we're weak and slow!"

Katie grunts as she wiped her bloody lips. She started tearing a little.

"Don't you dare cry in front of me!" The shadow roared.

"Yes sir...." A tears slowly falls onto her cheek.

"You weakling." The shadow leaves her tearing as he exits the room

"Looks like I'll handle things myself."
The shadow opens a door into a garage.

"Boss, it's time we've show already." The shadow spook. "I'm ready."

In the shadows another voice spook. "I knew your students were weak, but I also believe it's time......"

".....TO TAKE THIS PLANET!!" A loud V12 engine roars. Soon a black Lamborghini emerges.

"Come on Light element, let's play!" The car emitted it's dark, murderous aura

The shadow let out an evil grind. "My boss is packed with about a 1000 horsepower. It's obvious I'm winning this... hahaha!"

Beside the Lamborghini, there was a computer. It showed clips of Louis with Mercy drifting.

"And now I know your every move Light!!!"
_________________________________________
Episode Fifteen~Calm before the storm

Ten........Nine...

Louis was sweating heavily, the situation was incredible.

...Eight........Seven...

Joel's eyes widen, he was breathing heavily.

.....Six.....Five....

"I got this, I got this..." JL repeatedly told himself to detract him from getting nervous.

.....Four.....Three...

The boys waited in anticipation. Sweating heavily.

.....Two....One!!

FINAL EXAMS ARE OVER!!!!

The whole class went wild. Everyone jumped for joy as the final exam of their school lives were over.