Episode Twenty (Clip Two)

----('Fascination' starts playing)----

Joel pushed the clutch, shifting into first gear and then punched the acceleration pedal. He was surprisingly able to slowly pull away from the GT-R.

"Ya! Joel! Go for it!!" JL cheered as the V35 and R33 slowly disappeared into the freeway.

"There they are!" The reporter exclaimed, hovering above both cars in a chopper. "Let's take some shots of them!"

The camera zoomed in on both cars going at high speeds down the freeway. Joel shifts perfectly, going full throttle.

"You ain't ready Jack, I know these roads!" Joel exclaimed.

Then, comes the first corner. Joel downshifts and brakes. Arc drifting through the corner. Even though he started understeering, it didn't matter because of the highway corners large size compared to the narrow mountain pass hairpins. Behind, Jack brakes, cutting tyre traction as he grips along the corner.

"I shouldn't sacrifice any speed unless I necessarily have to, so I can take advantage of these corners by going full throttle." Joel thought

But the R33 passed Joel at a high speed, shocking him. The GT-R's wheels turning so madly that the line structure of the rims formed one silver circle.

"Yes, this is what I'm made for. This is the monstrous power of the GT-R." Jack exclaimed. "It dominates on both circuits and open roads. Too bad for your stupid 350GT skyline. That FR is going to be eating my dust!"

And the black R33 began to pull away.

"No! I WON'T LOSE THIS EASILY!" Joel yelled emitting his bright aura."GO SCORCH!!"

The 350GT accelerated so fast, the tyres were burning with flames. It stuck on the bumper of the GT-R. The two cars were going at an incredible speed.

"Are you believing this?!" The reporter exclaimed. "There now going over 300km/h! That's faster than a formula one race car!"

Joel's special modified V8 engine roared down the asphalt. They were neck to neck. Engine sounds filled the highway as both cars battled to their limit.

Joel shifts to sixth gear as the exhaust spits blue flames. He glanced at the speedometer. He was going at an incredible 300km/h. The skyline's turbo hissed loudly.

Then another corner closed in. Joel and Jack both brakes and downshifted. The 350GT turbo drifts on the inside as the R33 grips at high speed.

Joel exited the corner at his fastest speed. But Jack was up front as they dodge the abandoned cars left on the highway.

The GT-R was still in the lead, Joel putting pressure behind it.

"He may lose me in the corners. But he wouldn't last on the straights!" Jack pushed the acceleration and shifted gears.

The roundabout was closing in fast. But up next was an S shaped corner. Joel brakes and pulls the E-brakes. The skyline inertia drifting through the zig-zag corner behind the R33.

Joel downshifted as he prepared to turn. "Here it is the half of the--"

"What the heck?!"

Joel quickly phoned Louis using his earpiece. "Louis the roundabout!"

"It's been blocked!" And to Joel's words, there was an abandoned oil truck left parked diagonally blocking the end of the roundabout.

"Try to find another route!" Louis yelled through the earpiece.

"Damn!" Exclaimed Jack as he turned into an exit of the roundabout. The 350GT followed behind.

"Guess this race just got a whole lot harder!" Joel stated.
_________________________________________