Episode Seventeen (Clip Two)

----('Dancing' starts playing)----

The GPS began the countdown.

"10.....9...."

Louis revved his engine. Then, he closes his eyes and flashes back to his previous races against.....

"...8....7...."

...the Evo IX....

"..6....5...."

.....Taiki and his 350Z......

"....4....3.."

... and Akihiro's Dodge Viper. He knew he couldn't lose. He wouldn't lose.

"...2....1..... go!!"

Both cars launched. The Lamborghini started at an incredible speed, overtaking Louis instantly. But the AMG was able to keep up behind. The two entered the busy streets of Los Angeles. Cars filled the streets as Mercy and the Lamborghini zoomed past, shocking the pedestrians.

"Right turn ahead." The GPS spook in a female voice. Louis can't believe it, the corner was a T-junction with incoming traffic. He downshifts and brakes.

The two tackled the turn. The Lamborghini gripped along the corner and exited at an incredible speed. As Louis drifted his Mercedes, following the Lamborghini behind, a car was coming towards him but he stepped on the acceleration, angling his drift away from the car.

"Ya, Louis go for it!" Joel cheered as he saw the scene of the race on his smartphone.

"You are 7 miles from your destination." The GPS said.

Louis and Mr. Alex began dodging the cars on the busy street.

Then, Mr. Alex began to side press Louis to the other lane of cars that were coming in the opposite way.

"No, he can't be serious!" JL cried as he watched the Mercedes getting pushed to the opposite lane where the cars were coming towards Louis.

"What the hell!?" Louis struggled and tried to steer his Mercedes.

"It's over Louis." Mr. Alex emitted his dark aura. "Disappear!"

The Mercedes jerked, Mr. Alex had pushed it to the other side. An oncoming car was coming towards Louis. The hoodie saw it and dodged. The driver was honking furiously at him. Then, he began dodging more cars coming towards him. Mr. Alex grunted he wanted Louis to crash.

"You got skills there!" Mr. Alex stated.

The Lamborghini tries to speed but a huge truck blocked it. Mr. Alex braked and went around the truck, speeding off.

"Right turn ahead." The GPS notified. Mr. Alex braked and gripped around the T-junction. Then, the traffic light began to show red after the Lamborghini exited the turn.

Louis saw the junction but this time there was an intersection of cars. The traffic lights told him to stop but Louis went for it. He brakes and times it perfectly, the Mercedes perfectly arc drifts into the corner, passing the cars only by an inch as Louis exited the turn, his taillights stalled behind him.

"Wow, what a perfect drift!" JL cried as he watched the Mercedes drifts. "And he did it in an open street!"

Mr. Alex grunts again. "Alright, then it's time to change tactics!" He demanded.

Another corner was up ahead. "You are 5 miles from your destination." The GPS notified again.

Louis was concentrating like never before. He shifted and stepped on the pedals so fast, he's limbs were a blur. The AMG drifted again into the left corner of the streets. He was closing the gap.