Episode Fourteen (Clip Two)

----('Fly Away' starts playing)----

The night sky cracked with lightning. The rain started to come down again.

"Dang, it's raining again?!" Joel said frustrated as the rain fell on his brown hair.

"Well, it won't stop the race." Louis said.

"Alright I'm gonna start the countdown!" The staff member announced. Both JL and Katie began revving their cars. The staff raised his left and into the air and began the countdown.

"10.......9....8....."

Katie: "This guy's got skills. I've gotta toughen up to win. Even if it means to......make him crash again. "

".......7......6.."

JL: "It's the downhill now, I'll settle the match here."

"...5.......4......3..."

David: "If JL is going make a move, now's the time he'll do it."

"....2......1....Go!!!"

The two cars took off, leaving dust behind them. JL was in the lead followed by the FD behind. His R34 soaring greatly through the first straights.

He downshifts on seeing the first a corner. JL grips his GT-R around it. Katie was keeping up, she needed to win.

A few corners pass by as both cars countered them with ease. Katie tried reducing traction on the front tyres. It was sliding a bit already. She kept the dented GT-R on her sight of her wet windshield.

"This is frustrating," Katie thought on seeing the R34 doing it's boring grips. "He was like an uphill monster behind me on the first run. But now that I'm in front of him, he's not even doing anything special, he's driving worse than an old grandma."

JL did a braking drift around a light hairpin. It slided into the outside a bit, the rainwater skidded from his rear wheels. Katie noticed it the R34 sliding and took advantage of it.

"Time to wake this guy up!" The FD rammed into it's rear bumper causing the R34 to slide further into the outside. The blue hair grunts and counter-attacked, steering furious to get back on track.

"Oh I get it," Katie realized. "He must have cut off the weight from his car. So he could attack the corners without hurting the traction on his tyres much.

"But he won't last, cause I won't let him!" Katie banged the R34 again. It skidded to the right side again but recovered quickly.

"She getting aggressive here!" JL yelled. "If I'm not careful, she might hit me off the road!"

"However, this car is well tuned, I'm able to corner at a faster speed without losing power. This car is perfectly tuned Kaito-senpai, I like to thank you."

A tight corner was up ahead, JL brake drifts around it. He counter steered the car and pulled the handbrake continuously to angle his drift. His exit speed was great.

"Finally he's waken up," Katie felt satisfy. "Let see what you got!"

Their battle dragged on, both cars parallel drifted through the hairpins. JL's R34 was losing ground, he had put much stress into the front tyres causing them to wear off.

"Front tyres are sliding," JL noticed. "I need to keep in mind of that."

They both parallel drifted into a corner and recovered. The R34 began pulling away.

Katie tightening her grip on the steering wheel. Her dark blue aura shown again, she was closing the gap at high speed on the straights. The straights were about to bend into a tight U-bend hairpin.