Episode Two

Previously......

"Do you really plan to be a racer?"

"Mr. Kenner nice to meet you."

"Competitor number 5 had just stolen her position to the semi-finals!"

"Hey, I heard the tournament started again."

"Your wrong boy, there's a lot of things you don't know about the world....."

"Mind your own business!"

"Well since you did a great job today at helping me in the store, why not you choose a second-hand car from my shop."

"Mr. Kenner, can I have that one?"

"Here's the tournament's location, don't tell anyone and come alone."

"From now on we will combine strength and race together Louis!"

"WHAT?!"
___________________________________
Episode Two~ Racing beyond imagination part 2

"WHAT?!"

The competitors heard Louis screaming and looked at his direction.

"Who was that?!"

"Crap!"He knew that he was caught so in a flash he got in his Mercedes and reversed backward, back into the elevator.

"Hey what are you doing!?" His car asked him through the mini computer that however Louis ignored.

"Stop don't go!" A voice said but the elevator doors had closed.
___________________________________

Louis house wasn't far as it was just a fifteen minute drive. However he couldn't forget of what just happened.

When he reached home he went straight to the garage, parked the Mercedes and closed the door behind him. There were a million questions in his head.

"Can you tell me why I'm here?" The Mercedes asked him.

"How come you can talk," Louis asked back.

"It isn't polite to ask another question when I ask you first." The Mercedes told him.

"I know technology has become more advanced now but there's never been a talking car!" 

"He he he..."

"What's so funny?"

"Doesn't it make any sense to you?"

Louis shook his head, he didn't understand.

"As you don't know, I'm not from this world." What the car said had shocked Louis.

"Whoa.....you saying that your an alien?" Louis asked nervously.

"Isn't it obvious?" The car replied.  

Louis then finally realized everything. As if he had finally solved a mystery or completed placing all the pieces of a jigsaw puzzle. The secret tournament was real as it was just underneath the warehouse, he had met the competitors and his car wasn't from earth.

"Come inside, I want to show you something" The car's door opened as if it was magic.

Louis went in, then the computer showed him an image of a planet, it looked similar to earth with green lands and blue seas. However, Louis already knew that it was another planet.