Episode Nine (Clip Three)

----('Max Power' starts playing)----

"The two racers are closing in into the hairpin at top speed!" The staff spoke into the live streaming video. JL, Joel, and the rest could see the race clearly. 

Then, Louis pulled the E-brakes and the rear tyre of the car began to turn leftwards in the middle of the straightaway.

"Damn! He's back tyres must have slipped in these wet conditions of the road!!!" Taiki immediately slammed on the brakes to avoid a collision with the Mercedes. 

"The Mercedes has spun out!!" JL and Joel saw the scene. Fear instantly filled their bodies as both of them knew their friend was about to crash. But all they could do was watch, hoping some miracle would happen.

The crowd at the hairpin turn gasped.

"HE'S GONNA CRASH!!!" 

Taiki was slamming onto the brakes. "STOP DAMN IT!!!"

Louis switched into reverse gear, now the hood of the Mercedes was facing him. Behind it was the last S-hairpin turn.

(Beat Drops)

Louis began drifting backwards, he furiously steers his Mercedes and inertia drifted around the hairpin BACKWARDS! The crowd watched wide mouthed. 

"The....the Mercedes is drifting BACKWARDS!!!" The staff yelled through live stream.

JL: *shocked*

Joel: *couldn't get his eyes off the live stream*

Airi: *gasps with eyes widen in shock*

Mr. Alex: *cigar drops from his mouth*

Louis smiled and shifted to first gear, turn his car 180° degrees and continued the race. The gap between Taiki and Louis was huge now since Taiki braked hard. He was holding the steering wheel, shaking hard.

"W-w-what the h-hell was t-that..?" He flashes back the scene in his head. It was crazily insane.

Louis began to increase speed, he went on full throttle on the last straight away and triggered his nitro. His aura shined brightly that Taiki had to cover his eyes for a while. When he opened them, the Mercedes completely disappeared.   

"He vanished!!!"

_________________________________________

The people at the buttom of the mountain was waiting for the two racers with anticipation. 

"Here they come!" A racer from the crowd yelled, hearing a sound of a car's engine.

"Who's in the lead?" A dude asked, crossing his fingers.

"It's the Light element!! The Light WINS!!!!" The crowd went wild when they saw Louis coming first. He passed the finish as the staff pushed the button in his stopwatch to record his time. 

The staff: "w-what the hell...."
_________________________________________  
"HE DID IT, LOUIS WON!!!" JL annouced that made the crowd go wild. 

"Yeah!" Joel jumped for joy with the team.

"I knew you could do it," Airi said in her heart.
_________________________________________

Next Clip

*You could skip to the next clip while the song is still on.