Episode Nineteen

(New York, Manhattan, USA)

*static*

*static*

The huge TV screen on the building was filled with static. The area, that was suppose to be one of the busiest cities in the whole world was deserted. There were burning cars everywhere in the streets and broken glass windows from buildings.

The remaining survivors was a group of five teenagers and a little boy, were searching a grocery store for supplies.

"This is crazy man, It's like a goddamn zombie apocalypse!" A blonde hair dude wailed.

"Ya, except their way worse than zombies." Other dude said.

"Hey guys, would you quit whining and start searching for supplies!" A girl in the group shrieked angrily at the boys.

"This is a disaster." Another girl muttered quietly sitting on the ground. "Did you see the news on TV? They just came and swept everything away as if it was nothing!"

"The world we know about is gone."

"I'm pretty sure it's the end of the world as we know it!"

"Come on guys, don't say stuff like that!" A young boy cried. "Am I right big brother? there's still hope."

The little boy's brother came and put his hand on his shoulder. "I'm pretty sure there is."

Suddenly, the big TV Screen at the Time Square came to life. The group left the store with haste, looking to see what it was.

The screen showed the face of the President, standing well and strong, eyes filled with hope and determination.

"My fellow Americans and the rest of the world, if your hearing this I know we are facing a huge crisis here and I know you may have lost your love ones during it. I don't know how many of you survived out there, but I can assure you that there's still hope."

Then, there was a pause.

"To all military, air force and navies of the world. You have orders to stand down and not engage at the hostiles till further instructions. The invaders are also told not attack. As we negotiated with them with a more peaceful option for the faith of the planet."

"And now I'll pass the time to someone who can explain the crisis better."

The face of the president disappeared from the screen being replaced by a familiar black hair teen that wore a hoodie.

"Hello everyone, my name is
Louis Flash. It's an honour to be speaking on behalf of the president of the United States. The crisis we're facing is unimaginable and we must be having the worse days if our lives."

(Jakarta, Indonesia)

In the ruins of Indonesia's capital city of Jakarta, a group of survivors were listening to the radio.

"But there is still a way to solve this problem and I'm gonna need you people of the world to believe me."

Louis paused and then said.

"I'm from an organization called the Elemental Drifters."

(Tokyo, Japan)

A group of street racers had their eyes glued to a display television set through a broken window of an electrical appliances store.

"The name may sound silly to you. Our organization mainly focuses on racing and drifting. However the thing is, our cars are not from earth. The cars we use are half controlled by alien spirits."