Episode Twenty One (Clip Four)

----('Timber' starts playing)----

(Two weeks later, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)

The government began to rebuild the city of Kuala Lumpur. There were workers and engineers all around the city, working on the buildings that were damaged during the invasion.

But somewhere in the city, the people of Malaysia crowded the country's national stadium where the declaration of the country's independence was held years ago.

There were crowds screaming crazily. They filled the seats of the stadium. Tickets sold like wildfire. Everyone came to see the defenders of the earth who beaten the Darkness in an epic race.

The US President showed up on the stage and the crowd went wild. He began his short speech.

"We're grateful for our planet to be protected by this team of young racers who even though they worked in the shadows. They were able to stop the invaders from taking our planet." The President said. "Please welcome, the Louis, Joel and JL!!!"

And the crowd went wilder, cheering and whistling filled the stadium as the members of the Elemental Drifters walked onto the field of the stadium, waving at the audience.

They cheered and screamed when the team walked onto the stage. Louis found his way into the microphone, he had his hood down and wore the cap David gave him.

"So how are we people today?" Louis asked the crowd. "Doing great, Good!"

The crowd whistled and cheered for him. The rest of the Elemental Drifters applauded.

"Ok ok," Louis began his speech.

"Well, you people think I'm up this stage because saved the world. But the truth is I didn't did it alone. I had my friends with me!" Louis mentioned as he glanced at his team behind him. "JL, Joel, Prayter, Rhys and Marcus."

"They fought with me till the bitter end, and stood by my side. Though we had our times together."

"Another thanks to my organization of street racers for giving me support throughout these months!" Louis announced as the crowd turned their attention towards the Elemental Drifters.

"And lastly," Louis looked at his partner in wolf form. "I liked to thank my partner Mercy for being the ultimate race car!"

The crowd went wild, applauding at Mercy as the wolf bowed paying respect to the earthlings.

"And who would have forget my personal friend and mechanic,
Mr. Kenner!!"

The mechanic was seating at a VIP booth and was surprised of Louis mentioning him. "Oh Louis you don't have to."

"Thank you Mr. Flash for that great speech." The President said. "And another big thanks too......"

The President whispered to Louis. "Psst hey, what's the name of your organization again?"

Louis took the stage from the President. "WE'RE THE ELEMENTAL DRIFTERS!"

And the crowd went wild once again.
_________________________________________

*mini scenes flew by*

(At the underground headquarters of the Elemental Drifters...)

The Elemental Drifters decided and voted Louis to be the new head of them. They applauded as the hoodie thanked them and received a certificate.
_________________________________________
(Cheras, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)

At the busy shoplots of cheras, Joel stood trembling, he was sweating heavily. Rachel looked at him puzzled.

"You were saying?" She asked her childhood friend.

"W-well Rachel, I-I was wondering if I could ask you to go on a d-date with me." Joel blurted out. He was red as ever.

Rachel also began to blush. "Well I...... I would love to." She said as Joel's heart skipped the beat.
_________________________________________
(At the KL city convention centre)

The year's annual book festival was held at the city's convention centre. There were books stalls all around the hall. But there was one particular stall that attracted the most attention.

The author was happily signing the book covers for his fans. It was JL. How he got famous you may ask? Well, he published all his racing adventures into a book that sold like hotcakes overnight. People flocked the bookstores to get a fresh copy of his autobiography. The blue hair happily signed one book after another to his die hard fans.
_________________________________________
(Indianapolis Motor Speedway, USA)

Two cars flew by the race track. Going 300km/h. The first one was a red Ferrari 458 italia the other was a blue Nissan Silvia S14.

They activated their nitro boost and zoomed past the racing fans cheering. The two cars emitted their bright auras as the crowd took picture of the scene.

Airi was at the stands watching the two Elemental Drifters that past by with their bright auras. She lowered her sunglasses.

"Not bad, these rookie are getting faster by the minute." She took a sip from her iced drink.
_________________________________________
(In the small hills of Gasing Indah, 10 kilometers from Kuala Lumpur)

It was at 11 a.m. almost late into the night. Louis overlooked the bright skyline of Kuala Lumpur in the distance. KL was so beautiful at night.

Soon a car pulled up behind him. Louis looked and saw an orange Nissan Fairlady S30.

"Rachel? What are you doing here?" Louis asked his blonde hair friend.

"Well, what's up with you?" Rachel asked back as Louis chucked.

"I had my first race in this mountain." Louis remembered those memories. "Do you know that my first opponent was the blue Dodge Viper."

"Wow," Rachel said impressed. "Did you win?"

"Nah, I crashed trying to drift at the third hairpin. Shame though." Louis and Rachel laughed.

"Well, how about a quick race then?" Rachel challenged. The hoodie looked surprised.

"Really," Louis said arrogantly. "Your dealing with the one of the world's top racer here. Sure your ready for it?"

"I don't know?" Rachel turned to her car. "Shall we try Lady?"

"Right on!" The S30 spook and shocked Louis.

"Whoa, you've been chosen?" Louis asked the Blondie.

"She came to me yesterday." Rachel talked about her partner. "She's a fire element you know, with a burning passion to race!"

"So the name's Lady?" Louis looked at the orange S30. "

"Yup!" It said in a sweet female's voice.

"So, last one down the hill pays for the drinks!" Rachel demanded and speed off in her S30.

"We'll see about that!" Louis got in his i8 and revved the engine. "Ready Mercy?"

"Let's burn some rubber!"

THE END