Episode Sixteen (Clip Four)

Everyone was began asking one another who had won. It was chaos. Finally the staff raised his hand and annouced.

"Everyone the results will be shown on the summit! Please kindly proceed there!" He said.
_________________________________________
(Back on the summit....)

Airi, Mr. Alex and the staff members were calculating the results of the race in a laptop. They had a high speed camera with them.

"Really?......." They heard Airi whispered. "Ok, it's decided."

Finally they wrapped it up, the crowd waited in anticipation including the team.

"Everyone the winner of the downhill is......" Airi trailed. The crowd leaned forward in curiosity.

Marcus gulped nervously......

Prayter started chewing on his fingernails........

Rhys' hands started to shake uncontrollable.....

JL and Joel crossed their fingers together........

Then Airi opened her month to say.

".......THE LIGHT ELEMENT!!!"

Silence filled the place then the crowd went wild, cheering and applause filled the Cameron Highlands. Louis and the team began celebrating hard, high fiving each other.

"YES, WE DID IT!!" JL screamed.

"LOUIS YOUR THE FREAKING FASTEST OF THE ELEMENTS!!" Joel exclaimed.

"What a show! What a show!" Marcus congratulate Louis cheerfully.

Louis leaned on his AMG smiling. "Mercy we did it!"

"Yeah, you did a great job on that driving!" The Mercedes complimented him.

"Nah, you did a better job."

"Oh come on Louis, your the best driver that's ever driven me."

"Well, your the best car any man could have."

"Haha, thanks!"

"Thanks to you too." Both car and driver chuckled. Then, Akihiro the white hair stood and walked to Louis. The crowd silenced.

"That was some reckless driving!" He scolded. "What were you thinking?!"

Louis kept a straight face. "To beat you of course." He replied.

"Maneuvering into those hairpins and turning off your headlights that was insane. You could have killed yourself!" The crowd stayed silent.

"However, at least you gave me the best race I ever had in months!" The white hair changed expression, shocking Louis and the crowd. Akihiro cracked a smile. Louis too did the same.

"Hah, Like I said I'll beat you!" Louis grinned.

"That still doesn't make you better than me, I'll become stronger next time." Akihiro mentioned in his normal rude way.

"Well, guess we'll have a rematch next time." Louis held his hand up. Akihiro grabbed it into a handshake.

"Whatever." He said.

The crowd: "boys will be boys."

"Hahaha!!"

A sinister laughter shocked the crowd into silence. Then, there were engine sounds of thunder. The crowd turned to see........

Joel: "Jack!?"

JL: "Katie!"

The two sinister figures stood with their cars beside them emitting their dark auras. "Well, well, well, talk about crashing the party!" Katie said with enthusiasm.

"What do you want?!" Airi step forward boldly. Behind her JL and Joel emitted their bright auras. Joel with his fiery aura and JL with his blue water aura.

The two grunted, but then smiled evily. "Looks like it's time for the Light to fall!!!" Jack exclaimed.

Everyone gasp, Louis stood up angirly. "What did you say?!"

"The time for us to take this planet is near! So we'll soon have the ultimate battle between the Dark and Light element!" Katie annouced that strike fear into their hearts. But Louis stood boldly, brave as ever.

"Alright Dark element!" Louis pointed at a dark shadowy figure behind the both of them. "I know that's you! Enough hiding!"

Katie and Jack stood aside and everyone saw a nerd twitching in fear with a scooter beside him.

"W-w-what's going o-on?" He almost wet his pants. "I'm no dark element! Ahhh!!!" He ran away screaming.

Katie and Jack began laughing helplessly.

"What? Then who's......"

Louis felt someone push him to the ground. Louis fell hard. He looked at the person who pushed him.

"You fools." The famillar figure laughed.

Airi: "No it can't be...."

JL and Joel: "What the hell....."

Akihiro: "You betrayed us......"

The figure laughed, showing himself. "You fools didn't knew all along? How pathetic! You really thought I was at your side?!"

"Wrong I'm The Dark Element racer!!! Hahaha!!!" Mr. Alex laughed evily. The Elemental Drifters felt a bitter feeling. Their leader had betrayed them.

"No way......."

To be continued.......