The Great Detective of Seoul (Prologue)

⚠️Make sure that you read the description. This story consist a lot of plot/cases from anime/Manga/drama, enjoy👌⚠️

"Yes, the culprit that killed the madam of this house jumped from this room window to the next room window after locking the door," Said Hoshi, standing in the middle of the crowd.

"But two of our suspect is old couple and the victim husband is on the wheelchair because he broke his leg. How could the culprit jump from the window?" Police Detective Choi Seungcheol interrupt.

"There's only one person that could walk throughout the house unsuspected," Woozi continue Hoshi deduction without answering Scoups question.

"WHO IS IT THAT KILL MY WIFE. JUST SAID IT!" The husband of the victim suddenly screamed with tears formed in his eyes.

"Stop playing around old man we know that the culprit is you!" Hoshi point his finger toward the man with a furious face.

All the people in the room seem shocked by Hoshi's word except Woozi and the other young detective.

"YOU'RE LYING! HOW COULD I KILLED MY WIFE AND JUMP THROUGH THE WINDOW WITH MY BROKEN LEG?!" The husband shouts, trying to defend himself.

Hoshi take a glance and give the quick hand signal to Jun that standing near him. Jun that understand the signal and quickly charge toward the husband, swiftly kicking his wheelchair.

"There you go" Jun said it proudly while all the eye attached to the husband that suddenly standing straight because the sudden attack.

"Well, we already contacted our brother, Dino and ask him and make the doctor in charge of you to spill the bean. Your leg was already healed 3 months ago right?" Hoshi voice break the silence of the shocked audience.

"Shit!," The husband immediately running toward the door that blocked by Woozi, trying to escape from the room.

"MOVE AWAY YOU LITTLE KID!" He continue to run, thinking that he could easily pass through him.

BUMP! The loud thump received a loud gasp from the crowd. In the blink of an eye, the poor old man already on the floor, clutching his back while wincing in pain.

"Nice throw Woozi," Jun react to woozi judo throw with a scared face.

"Little kid? Tch, said that again man," Woozi face totally show that he is annoyed by the way he was called.

"Mr. Yoon, you are arrested for the murder of Mrs. Yoon Shi Na. You have the right to remaint silent. Anything you say can be used aginst you in the court," Detective Choi handcuffed the criminal, pulling him up from the ground.

"Thank for helping. You guys can go home first, Jeonghan will drive you home. I will bring him to the station first," He handed the criminal to his collegue, resting his hands on his wais while talking to them.

"Alright, see you at home hyung," the boys wave to him, walking out from the scene.

"Hmm take care," Scoups replied with a tired smile.