Alpha Aidan Summary and Preview

Summary

Alpha Aidan is ruthless and cruel. Just like his father before him. His name meaning fiery, is matches his personality almost perfectly. Sarah Woods is a rouge who accidentally stumbled upon Alpha Aidan's land and in order to save herself from being killed, she lies. Ending up in the Alpha's office, she can't help but wonder what fate awaits her. (This story is the second story in the 'My' series. You must read the first one in order to understand what's going on at key points in the story.)

Preview

"There is no way you are Faolan's mate." He picks up a his phone and starts calling who I presume to be Alpha Faolan.

"Wait, please believe me!" I yelp quickly.

"Hey man, you got a mate yet?" He turns his back to me. "Thought so. Alright thanks, yeah talk soon." He hangs up and looks at me.

"He's lying to you! He rejected me but I didn't reject him back!" I continue lying, hoping to spare my life.

"Your fucking hilarious. If Faolan found his mate, I would be one the first to know." He growls out.

"Why would you know first? Wouldn't his family be notified first?" I wonder out loud, even though my life could very well end soon.

"Because I'm his big brother, am I not Alana?" He speaks to someone behind me.

"You are. But mom would be the first to know, not you. You'd be the fourth to know." This woman, Alana, has white hair and dark green eyes. She goes to the other desk in the room and sits down like she owns it.

"No, you'd be the fourth. I'm the Alpha." Alpha Aidan corrects her.

"And I'm the Beta. What's your point?" Alana cocks an eyebrow.

"So the girl lied." A woman comes out of the shadows, startling me. She has light brown hair with some blonde highlights. Her electric blue eyes seem to spark fear inside me.

"Hey momma." Alana smiles.

"How did you even-?" Aidan stutters.

"I've been doing this since you were a child Aidan. How else do you think I caught you and Alana?" She smirks. I know who this is now. The previous Luna of this pack. Alpha Ron's mate, Ivy Black. The most powerful being in the world known to supernaturals alike.

"Babe, stop spying on Aidan." The previous Alpha Ron Black comes into the room. I shiver in fear.

"Aidan, the girl." She pushes Ron's face away from her's.

"Right." Alpha Aidan comes around the desk and I decide to stand my ground.

"I only lied to save my life!" I plead with him.

"Put her in the dungeons." Beta Alana yawns.

"Might as well. It's not like I can let you go. Would tarnish this pack's reputation. Which is something I cannot allow." He grabs my arm, sending sparks flying from my arm, to the rest of my body at lightning speed. I gasp in reaction to this newfound feeling and stare wide eyed at Alpha Aidan.

"Mate..." Is all he says before I black out.

A/N: Well that's what the first chapter to Alpha Aiden is going to be like! I sincerely hope that you will enjoy it! Remember I said that the next few chapters will be the summaries and previews of the brand new 'My' series! If you need anything from me or have any suggestions, go ahead and DM me! You can chat with me on Wattpad or Instagram! (My name on insta is uh_is_this_thing_on)(Also my profile pic is the same as the cover for this book so it should stand out.) Love you guys!