Twenty Six

Ivy

"You called buddy?" MJ appears out of god knows where behind me.

"Oh, hey MJ." I greet her. She frowns in response.

"What? No hug? No kiss on the cheek? I thought we had worked this out baby." MJ bats her eyes flirtatiously.

"Not now MJ." I groan in reply. She smiles and bounces over to me.

"Babe?" Ron questions, looking at me with a confused expression.

"Ah, MJ is bisexual. She's just screwing around, so don't worry. There isn't anything actually between us." I explain.

"Nothing but a great friendship!" MJ grins and pulls me into a hug. A hug which I accept.

"You said you aren't a hugger but I'm thinking differently now." Eliza smiles.

"Oh, she's not! I'm just one of the people she actually hugs." MJ explains happily. She let's go and shakes Eliza's and Theo's hand as a greeting.

"This is MJ. She is the daughter of the Royal Sorcerer in my mother's kingdom. We met a few months after my mother took her place as the Queen. She's already a certified witch." I introduce MJ to Ron and his parents.

"I'm the youngest witch to be certified." MJ smiles proudly.

"Yes she's very proud of herself. I think she cheated and got help from her ancestors." I mumble to the side.

"Please, they wouldn't help me anyways." MJ huffs out.

"Uh huh." I roll my eyes.

"Look little miss could-destroy-the-universe-at-any-point-in-time, I worked hard for that fame. You fell into a coma. Twice." MJ puts her nose in the air, making herself seem snobbish.

"Really MJ?" I deadpan her.

"Yes, really. Now tell me why you summoned me." MJ crosses her arms, pouting in a sense.

"Oh right. I need you to give my mate the protection tattoo." I almost forgot.

"Which one?" MJ grins.

"The all around curse protection one." I reply.

"Yeah, I can do that." MJ's face suddenly becomes serious. All signs of happiness quickly disappears as she pulls out her spell book and she walks over to Ron. Two chairs and a book stand appear before her. She sits down and puts her book on the stand.

"Please sit down now." She gestures to Ron to sit. He sits down and glances at me.

"It's fine, she's done this before without a hitch. Oh, I need you to give me the you know what when you finish him." I give MJ a look and she nods in agreement.

"What is the you know what?" Ron pulls his shirt off and points to his right shoulder.

"Oh thank you, I was about to ask where you want it." MJ grabs his arm and starts tattooing on his shoulder.

"Don't worry about it." I keep a watchful eye on MJ.

"Ivy." Ron growls out lowly.

"Your muscle makes this surprisingly easy." MJ comments. She sits up and double checks her work.

"You done?" Ron questions.

"Yeah, I've done it so many times that I can do it really fast now. Your turn Ivy." MJ replies. Ron stands up and checks out the tattoo. I sit down in the chair and breathe in deeply.

"You sure about this Ivy?" MJ glances up from her position at my right shoulder.

"Quit making this dramatic, it's just a fucking tattoo MJ." I growl in response. One can only take so much of MJ's overdramatic personality.