Twenty Nine

Ivy

One might wonder what Ron and I did once we got to our room. One might think we had rough, hot sex. One might think I stopped him and ended up cuddling while watching T.V. One also might think that we ended up discussing our future after romantic, passionate sex.

One would be wrong on all accounts.

Yep, we were about to rip each others clothes off when a knock on our door interrupted us. Turns out, five little kids were playing outside and suddenly disappeared. They decided to go into the part of the forest which is forbidden for pack members. Only the Gamma, Delta, Beta, Alpha, and Luna are allowed to enter this part of the forest. So of course, five kids ranging from the ages of six to ten decided to enter and challenge the rules. So now Ron, Jace, and I are all searching for the five kids. Their parents are waiting outside of the forest, worrying about what could have possibly happened to their little baby. Also trying to place blame on other parents kids.

"Enough!" Ron growls loudly, using the Alpha tone on the bickering parents to silence them.

"Sorry Alpha." A few mumble.

"I understand you are all worrying over your child, but you shouldn't be trying to place blame on the other children. For all you know, your kid could have made the decision to enter." Ron reasons with them.

"My son would never-!" A woman cries out, but Ron raises his hand to silence her.

"Jace, have you found their scent?" I ask him. Jace shakes his head. I give Ron a worried look and place a hand on his arm.

"Momma!" A shrill scream from the forest.

"That sounds like my Haley!" A man speaks up, his wife is trembling against him.

"Help us!" A boy's voice. Three kids, two boys and one girl, come running out of the forest at top speed. They go to their parents, tears streaming down their faces, sobbing and apologizing.

"Where's Bianca and Jamie!?" A mother cries out.

"I will find them." I start towards the forest.

"Ivy, be careful." Ron calls out, he starts to ask the children questions.

"I'll go with you. We can work together to find them." Jace follows me in. I nod in agreement. I look down at the time and notice that a good amount of time has passed.

"Jamie!" Jace calls out.

"Bianca!" I yell out. I hear sobbing coming from straight ahead.

"Jace, up there." I motion him to follow me. We jog up to the clearing and see two children. The little boy, Jamie, is holding an unconscious Bianca.

"Help us, somebody..." Jamie whimpers. Blood dripping from his head.

"Jamie! What happened?" Jace runs to them, I trail behind, sensing danger.

"I don't know! A man came and-. You gotta help Bianca! I can't hear her heart!" Jamie can't finish a sentence properly without stuttering or hiccupping.

"Let me see her." I take Bianca from Jamie's lap, and lay her on the flat ground.

"Let me see your head Jamie, your bleeding." Jace examines Jamie's head wound. I take Bianca's pulse, not feeling anything.

"Shit, I have to start CPR. She's not breathing." I roll up my sleeves and start CPR. Soon enough, Bianca coughs, breathing again.

"Jamie?" Bianca reaches for him. I pick her up and cradle her in my arms.

"It's okay Bianca. Jamie's okay. I'm taking you to your parents okay?" I reassure her. She nods and snuggles closer to my body.

"Come on Jamie." Jace lifts Jamie onto his back and starts walking quickly. Soon enough we exit the forest. Ron stands there, worry plastered on his face.