Twenty Eight

P.S. HARD CORE GAY SEX IS IN THIS CHAPTER. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Nico

Logan picked me up and headed to my room. The sparks I felt from the brief contact made my wolf go crazy. The pain I was feeling was indescribable, even though Logan was carrying me.

"I-" I tried to speak, but Logan's stone cold face stopped me. He looked angry, angry with me. Angry that Ron confronted him in front of his warrior buddies. Angry that I'm his mate, that know he has to do something about it. Angry that Ron threatened his life if I die. He stops in front of my door and stands there.

"Do I look like I want to be seen like this right now? Open the goddamn door!" Logan whisper/growls at me. I flinch and twist the door knob, opening the door despite the pain I felt. Logan closes the door with his foot and places me on my bed.

"Sorry." I mumble while taking my shirt off. Logan's eyes grow wide.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Logan questions me. He watches my shirt fall to the floor. The pain subsided enough for me to stand up and take my pant off.

"It's hot." I mumble, struggling to take my pants off.

"Right, of course. Because your in heat. A thing only females are supposed to go through." Logan grumbles.

"Sorry." I mumble again, still struggling to take off my pants.

"Why don't you ask for help?" Logan gestures to my pants.

"No, I can definitely take off my own pants." I grumble, shaking my head.

"You definitely can't." Logan rolls his eyes. He walks over to me and grabs my wrists, pulling them away from my pants. He unbuckles my pants with ease and pushes them down slightly, revealing my boxers and already growing member.

"Um!" I raise my voice and cover my growing member, blushing furiously.

"Oh boy." Logan breathes out slowly, taking my hands away from my boxers. I gulp and watch his eyes darken slightly. This isn't the same Logan from earlier, so I'm guessing my scent is driving him to do this.

"You aren't in control of yourself so I won't hold you to anything that happens." I sigh, trying to relish in the moment. Logan chuckled deeply in response.

"I am in control. So please, hold me accountable for everything." Logan takes his shirt off. I look at his muscles, rippling across the surface of his skin.

"Oh goddess." I groan, the attraction I feel towards him makes my member grow more.

"Take off my pants." He guides my hands towards his pants. I unbuckle his pants with ease and watch them fall to the ground. My eyes fall upon the extremely obvious bulge in his boxers.

"Um-" I gulp.

"Why don't you turn me on some more Nic?" Logan guides my hand to his boxers, taking them off and letting his dick free.

"Oh, um, right." I mumble, I've never done something like this before. I rub my hand up and down his already big cock, going faster at his command.

"Suck it." He commands me. I gulp and put the tip in my mouth, allowing more to enter my mouth. Inch by inch I fill my mouth with him. At first I go slowly, but his sudden moan causes me to go faster. He grips the back of my head, forcing me to go faster. I can feel tension building up, a few minutes before his release.

"Mph!" I cry with surprise as he cums in my mouth. I swallow most of it reluctantly.

"Fucking hell Nico." Logan crouches down to my level and roughly kisses my mouth.