Twelve

IVY

I woke up around 8:00 to find my mate was not in the room. I got up and decided a shower was what I needed the most. I felt like he took his scent and made it into a liquid. Then dunked me in it a million times. It was overpowering and I hate it. I go in the bathroom and check out the Jacuzzi, deciding to leave that for another day. I hop in the shower and start to wash my hair.

"Ivy? You in there?" I hear Ron's muffled voice from the other side of the door.

"No, just another side hoe in here." I yell back jokingly. Suddenly the door opens to reveal my mate. His eyes grow dark as his eyes roam my naked body. I turn my back to him and continue to wash. I hear a playful growl come from his lips.

"You know, I was in need of a shower." He growls, stripping down. He steps into the shower and traces his hand down my back. I shiver in response to his warm touch.

"Stop." I say as I step towards the corner. He gets closer and turns me around looking at my body.

"Don't hide yourself from me." He places a kiss on my neck.

"Then stop trying to get some." I growl out playfully. Pushing him away, I continue to wash.

"It was worth a shot." He shrugs, defending his case.

LATER

"Hey Luna!" A woman waves as she heads to work. I wave back and smile as I continue to follow Ron.

"Do you even understand the duties of a Luna?" A random woman asks as she appears next to me.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask confused; feeling slightly attacked.

"Well, I've trained my whole life to be Luna of this pack but you came along and ruined it. Have you even had sex yet?" She asks me.

"Back off Courtney." Ron uses his alpha tone on her. She looks at him and smiles rudely to me.

"Don't listen to her. She has been training herself." Damien says while leaning against the kitchen door frame.

"Oh Damien, I was wondering......How's your mother?" Courtney asks coldly with a fake smile. Ron looks at Damien and waves his hand, telling him to leave it.

"How's your womanhood? Able to walk properly yet?" Damien glares at her.

"How dare you!" Courtney's face grows redder and she walks of quickly. Ron bursts into laughter while Damien chuckles at her reaction.

"Damien....." I say, both him and Ron go silent.

"Yes?" He replies

"I understand that she's a bitch. But that was uncalled for. Thus making you just as much of a bitch as she is." My icy tone shocks Damien and Ron. I walk into the kitchen purposely bumping into Damien as I go.

"Bravo princess. You've got more balls than both of them." Alpha Will, a childhood friend, speaks up. A playful smirk gracing his ruggedly handsome face.

"I don't need balls to be better than them, much less you." I smile sweetly at him.

"I believe you have stunned at total of three men so far love." Ron chuckles.

"Thanks for letting me stay tonight Ron." Will speaks up.

"No problem Will. Just a little more warning next time. Is she still asleep?"

"God I hope she stays asleep. I can't deal with her right now." He replies annoyed.

"Honestly I feel bad for her." I say as I make a cup of coffee. Ron and Will both look at me confused.