Seven

IVY

Ron carried me as far as the hallway before I wiggled out of his grasp. I shot him a glare and he motioned me to follow him. We went up five flights of stairs when he led me down a hall and to a door that had two words inscripted in gold. As we got closer I finally could make out what it said. In very fine golden script it said "Alpha & Luna." I took in a small breathe as Ron stopped in front of the door. He looked at me with an emotionless face. He opened the door and stepped in with me right behind him.

"Welcome to our room." He says as I take in the room's appearance. (A/N: ROOM IN PIC) I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Wow." I say. I look at the entire room and once I'm done admiring the bedroom I move on to the walk in closets. I didn't bother looking in his just mine. It was empty, but I felt like once I unpack my clothes there will still be parts that will have no clothes occupying it. The previous Alpha and Luna must have really liked it.

"Hey, I need to do some paperwork, so I'll have my sister come in and show you around the pack house." Ron says as he looks at his phone. I nod my head and sit on the bed.

"Holy shit this bed feels like a cloud." I yell out in surprise. Ron chuckles at me and sits down next to me as I snuggle into the bed.

"RON WHERE IS SHE!?" A female voice yells out.

"Jesus Christ Ginney, calm yourself." Ron says in a slightly annoyed voice.

"Oh, I'm so sorry that I want to meet the woman who's going to birth my nieces and nephews." The redhead says nonchalantly. Ron chuckles a bit while I feel my stomach tighten in response to what she just said.

"Don't be expecting a baby from me anytime soon." I say out loud. Ginney looks hurt while Ron looks amused.

"She's right Ginney, let me enjoy my mate before I have to be deprived for a year or three." He smirks at me. Ginney looks disgusted whilst I am close to making my mate dickless.

"Alright on that note." Ginney finally says. "You go do Alpha stuff and I'll go show your mate around the pack house. Then we'll meet you in you office. I'll contact you if something happens." She says as she pushes him out of the door.

"Hi." I say, "I'm guessing you are Ginney."

"Yep! What's your name?" She asks excitedly.

"The names Ivy."

"Well it's lovely to meet you Ivy, I think we are going to be the best of friends!" She says with a huge smile. "Let's go see the pack shall we?"

A COUPLE HUNDERED ROOMS LATER

"Aaaaaaaaand that's the pack house. You like?" Ginney says as she concludes the tour.

"Yeah, its nice." I say, still reeling from the size of the library.

"If you think of any questions my brother refuses to answer, I'd be glad to answer them." She says as we head up the stairs again, but this time we're going to Ron's office. As we reach the top floor yelling is heard.

"Stay away from me!" A man yell as he runs away from another red head.

"Okay what is it with this pack and red heads?" I question out of pure curiosity.

"Only those with Alpha blood has red hair. Or red highlights, really depends on how much Alpha blood you have." Ginney explains as she walks towards the man.

"Nico, are you okay?" She asks, "This is my younger brother Nico."

"I'm fine. Just fine." Nico answers "Nice to meet you and welcome to the family. I have to go do something. See you round." he says hurriedly and walks away.

"Well then, I'll talk to him later." Ginney says, "Anyways here is the office." She says as she knocks on the door.

"Come in."