Twenty One

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hey lovely people who happen to read this book. You guys mean so much to me and I'm grateful for every single one of you. Whether you comment, vote, or just read. You are more important than you might think. Anyways, enough with the sappy part. IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR NEW CHAPTERS OR IDEAS IN GENERAL JUST MESSAGE ME VIA WATTPAD OR INSTAGRAM. My Instagram: uh_is_this_thing_on (In my BIO is says that my siblings kill me softly; just so you can identify that its me) I have a private account so don't freak out about anything. I'd rather you guys message me here on Wattpad but if you don't know how its chill. Just don't comment your ideas or suggestions please.

Ron

Ivy and I need to talk. One problem, I can't find her. After she patched and comforted Liz, they both disappeared. Asher went to his room upstairs to do who knows what. Kayden and Maya are still around.

"Hey, calm down." Kayden sits on the couch next to Maya, who isn't very happy with him.

"I'm going to go find Ivy." Maya says as she leaves the room, leaving Kayden on the couch with a look of pain.

"Don't get lost!" Kayden yells out last minute. Maya doesn't answer and instead storms up the steps. Kayden looks over at me.

"So nobody was going to tell me that Liz is Asher's mate?" I ask Kayden. Asher told us before he ran upstairs.

"Don't look at me like that Ron. I didn't know she's his mate. Also didn't know he wanted her gone." Kayden reveals.

"He wanted his own mate dead. She told Ivy that she just wanted him to pay attention to her and that's why she pretended to flirt with me. Honestly, I imagined Asher getting his mate and stopping his playboy ways." I say sitting across from Kayden. Kayden and I sit in silence for a few minutes.

"Maybe we should go find the girls, yeah?" Asher appears in the doorway and offers a slight smile. I growl back in response, standing up and heading towards him. Kayden places his hand on my shoulder and shakes his head.

"Let the women calm down. I've been with Maya longer than you two, and she needs time to calm down." Kayden tries to explain.

"Ivy isn't in the library where she always is. My wolf is freaking out. I'm going to find Ivy." I state. Kayden and Asher follow after me. I first go to our room, her scent is stale, meaning she hasn't been in here since her heat. Next we go to the gym and again her scent is virtually non-existent. She hasn't been in there since who knows. The only other place is the library. I already checked earlier but knowing Ivy, she always gravitates towards quiet places with books. I'm about to open the door when we hear Maya.

"I can't believe Asher! Trying to kill you off and get rid of you so he can keep being a fuck boy!" Maya yells with frustration.

"Play boy." Ivy corrects her.

"Right, play boy." Maya sighs. Someone sniffles, most likely Liz. All three of us slip in and hide behind a book shelf so that we can see the girls.

"I just want him to love me....." Liz sobs. Kayden and I look at Asher, whose face is filled with remorse and guilt. He can't even look at Kayden and I.

"Stop crying already. The guys are going to find us because of you two." Ivy sighs loudly.

"I don't understand why you left me down there." Maya accuses Ivy, who groans in annoyance.

"I think I can smell Asher." Liz sniffles. I look back at him, his face is guilt stricken. Kayden glances at me with slight concern.

"You might be imagining things." Maya consoles her. Sympathy dripping from her voice.